Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

What are the best makeup brands for sensative skin?

I know Clinique is a good one, but what are others? and I don't want organic or natural suggestions.

Accepted Solutions

Do you mean for face makeup products like foundation? If not Clinique, which is one of the only mid-range price brands that makes makeup with such a high focus on skincare properties, I'd probably say your next best bet is high-end brands that use high-quality ingredients. For face makeup, that means Dior, Lancome, and Laura Mercier in my personal opinion.

All Replies

Do you mean for face makeup products like foundation? If not Clinique, which is one of the only mid-range price brands that makes makeup with such a high focus on skincare properties, I'd probably say your next best bet is high-end brands that use high-quality ingredients. For face makeup, that means Dior, Lancome, and Laura Mercier in my personal opinion.

I have always had really unbelievably sensitive skin and...

I have always had really unbelievably sensitive skin and have always been super bummed I couldn't wear a lot of makeup.  What I finally found was that once I started taking better care of my skin and using the right cleanser and moisturizer, I was able to wear more makeup!  I use Philosophy Purity cleanser and Hope in a Jar moisturizer.  For makeup, I use MAC's mineralize line, but I like Nars blush.  Good luck!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors