Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

๐Ÿ“ฃWe need YOUR opinion! ๐Ÿ“ฃ

SephoraNastiaPost.png

Re: ๐Ÿ“ฃWe need YOUR opinion! ๐Ÿ“ฃ

Hey @Ispend2much6  Thanks again for voting! Check out my new post linked below to see what the final packaging looks like! I think you're going to like it ๐Ÿ˜‰ xo 

CLICK here for packaging reveal๐Ÿ’š

๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒฑ

@Volition I pick option 2. 

๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒฑ

@Volition I like Option 2 because the color contrast really makes the celery pop. I love Volitionโ€™s Tumeric Brightening Polish, canโ€™t wait to try this product!

Hey @LCResz! Thanks again for voting! Check out my new post linked below to see what the final packaging looks like! I think you're going to like it ๐Ÿ˜‰ xo 

Thanks for your input! ๐Ÿ™‚So happy you're loving the Turmeric - I'm confident you'll ๐Ÿ’šthe Celery too! 

Option 2 is the most straight forward and celery-recognizable. But I prefer option 3: itโ€™s more artistic but still fairly simple. Option 1 has too much visual noise, so Iโ€™d ignore it while scanning items on a store shelf. 

Iโ€™ve had a celery soda before, but not plain olโ€™ celery juice. I do like munching on raw celery. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks again for voting @WinglessOne! Check out my new post linked below to see what the final packaging looks like! I think you're going to like it ๐Ÿ˜‰ xo 

Thanks for your input! ๐Ÿ’•Oooh I've never heard of celery soda before! I'll have to check that out ๐Ÿ™‚

@Volition I like option 1.  I like the colors and feel like it's the most engaging/dynamic.

Appreciate the input! ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ™‚

I like three. I think itโ€™s a nice color and a clean, simple design.

Thanks for letting us know!! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

@Volition ,

I would be most attracted to pick up Box 1, because it doesn't look like a celery stalk. 

I think it looks artistic.

I really don't like the scent of fresh celery, although I use it in cooking, because it is definitely necessary to certain dishes, like some soups or salads.

Thanks for your input! ๐Ÿ’•Ahhh interesting and noted on the scent! ๐Ÿค”

@Volition I like option 2 the best.  

Honestly after reading and hearing about celery juice from everywhere for last two months I really want to try it but I canโ€™t bring myself to do it. I actually hate the taste of celery. But itโ€™s so healthy and good for you so I should try it...but I hate the taste...but itโ€™s good for you...but....as you can see Iโ€™m very undecided on the whole celery juice ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ll just wait and buy the cream and at least my face will be celery happy๐Ÿ’•

Thanks for your input! ๐Ÿ’•We've heard adding the juice of half a lemon and/or a small, peeled ginger root helps with the taste! If that's still not cutting it...maybe sticking with the cream will suffice ๐Ÿ˜‚

I like 2 the most, 3 is a close second. 

Hey @misscg! Thanks again for voting ๐Ÿ™‚ Check out my new post linked below to see what the final packaging looks like! I think you're going to like it ๐Ÿ˜‰ Let me know what you think! xo 

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’š

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • SephoraNastiaPost.png
testing