Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Volition Beauty wants your opinion on Apple Cider Vinegar!

CommunityPost_2-01.png

RE: Volition Beauty wants your opinion on Apple Cider Vinegar!

I just can’t get past the smell. It really lingers on me for some reason and then I don’t want salad for a month.

Re: RE: Volition Beauty wants your opinion on Apple Cider Vinegar!

We suggest diluting it and adding your favorite essential oils!

I made a DIY toner with apple cider vinegar, avocado oil, and aloe. I had to give it a good shake before using it, and it sure didn’t smell good, but i liked using it bc it was so soothing while it exfoliated.

We love this tip! Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Re: Volition Beauty wants your opinion on Apple Cider Vinegar!

Apple Cider Vinegar did wonders to my skin. I was recommended to use it from a friend and was instantly in love. My skin was super oily and prone to breakouts, yet apple cider vinegar helped tone down my skin's redness, puffiness, and oiliness. I felt like a plug that stopped my face from releasing so much oil. I would love to see it in a mask possibly because it can help detoxify and prevent future breakouts. 

(PS: I did have to dilute it because it was so strong, so putting it in a mask will help control the pH).

Thank you for sharing this information!

ACV works for numerous things including weight loss. I usually drink it in the morning and at night with hot water, honey and lemon. The honey and lemon cuts the strong vinegar taste.

Depending on how its used. On my face, no. Hair rinse? Yes. Digested? Every once in a while... the smells lingers no matter what you do!

Apple Cider Vinegar is great for a variety of things! It's great on skin for its resurfacing capabilities. 

Yesss !!! This is what we neeeded !

yes! ACV is a little too harsh and strong smelling on my skin so I’d definitely like to try it when it’s diluted properly 🤩

Great to hear! Stay tuned for something exciting.

Anonymous Insider

I've never tried it! Heard it works wonders for acne though... can't wait to see what Volition comes up with!

ACV has so many benefits for skin!

OMG yes!! 

I have used it but it smells too strong, definitely looking for an alternative!

We like to cut the smell with water + essential oils! 

I’ve tried drinking it, using it on my hair and on my skin. I do see the benefits but omg the smell! I don’t care how shiny it makes my hair and skin if I have to smell like vinegar the entire day.

I've tried drinking it  but never found it beneficial... I like to use in food... but otherwise can't stand the smell on my skin. Apple cider vinegar would not be a huge selling point with me but if it works and does not smell like vinegar I'm game to try it.  I do like your Silt Gelee Mask.  

That means so much to us that you love our Silt Gelée mask! We suggest adding some essential oils to cut the smell of Apple Cider Vinegar. 

Like others have mentioned, I also occasionally use apple cider vinegar as a hair rinse. It really seems to help clarify and soothe my dry, flaky scalp. Although, I do end up smelling slightly like salad for the rest of the day!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • CommunityPost_2-01.png
testing