Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Volition Beauty wants to hear from you!♥

Volition&SephoraCommunity.png

Re: Volition Beauty wants to hear from you!♥

Check out our Helix AM/PM Eye Gel, perfect for your under-eye concealer. The Innovator Lindsey is a professional make-up artist!

1. I wish I would stop buying so much makeup.

2. I need a daycream with spf 50 that's actually moisturizing enough for my dry skin, but will work well under makeup. The closest I've gotten to this is Josie Maran's Daily Moisture SPF 47 but it's not moisturizing enough for dry skin.

You must be psychic! Stay tuned for our upcoming launches, you might just find what you're looking for!

@Volition Sounds exciting! I hope it would be a physical sunscreen, instead of chemical. Oh- and fragrance free 😉

@Volition I've had your Oceanene Youth Boost Gel hovering in and out of my cart forever, but I am trying to be a responsible adult and finish my current face cream before I start on a new one. But seriously love your beautiful packaging, and by the sounds of it, your great formulas. Looking forward to someday diving in.

1. I want to establish a skin care routine for day and night. I just turned 30 last year and have never really been consistent, so I am trying to make that change.

2. I don't wear complexion makeup, but would love a lightweight product that evens out skintone and shine without a bunch of steps. Maybe a serum, maybe a cream, but something that takes my alright skin to great-skin levels without feeling like I have stuff on my face. Girl can dreaaaam!

Thank you! We can't wait for you to try the Oceanene, it is a lightweight yet powerful moisturizer!

Nice questions @Volition!

1. For 2018, I want to use up all my skincare products and try to identify products that really respond well on my skin and to slowly make the shift toward using more cruelty-free products!

2. I would want to create an all-in-one night corrective serum or oil for each skintype

that also includes anti-aging properties and boost collagen production. Everyone's skin is different and it is difficult to accommodate to everyones need so I would want to have a general idea of the main concern of each skintype and as well as certain essential ingredients that are either too high or too low in that skintype. For example, acne-prone skin is deficient in linoleic acid so I would want to incorporate it into the serum or oil. I think this will help people like me narrow down on possible products that may perform more efficiently and to curb the amount of products layered. Also, the product would be very clear with the active ingredients used and would limit as many unnesscery ingredients, like the addition of fragrance. 

Those sound like some great product ideas! Stay tuned, we also have some projects in the works!

1. For 2018, I need to make sure to take off all my makeup before bed and get in the habit of doing a nightly regimen 

2. If I could create any product, it'd be a self tanner/lotion without the nasty scent or chemicals. Maybe utilizing tea would be cool! 

We ♥ this! 

Good questions @Volition!

1) find a skincare routine that works better than the current one I'm using and to stop buying dupes of lipsticks/eyeshadows I already own lol.

2) A serum that actually helps with fading dark spots, enlarged pores, hydrates, and helps to fill in fine lines and wrinkles. Currently I have to use 3 serums/products to do this, and I'm not so sure how well the dark spots/anti age ones are working. Shelling out all this money to hope for better skin is really hard on the wallet, and a let down after six weeks or so of using a new product.

Thank you for your feedback! 

@Volition Hello - I've been loving your Detoxifying Silt Gelee Mask! 

1. Mask more!

2. I would love a tinted smoothing moisturizer! Like a hybrid between a smoothing/pore filling primer and a tinted moisturizer/bb cream!

Hi there! So glad you are enjoying it! 

1. Wear sunscreen EVERY day

2. An intensive lip peel

Love this! SPF is essential!

1. Mask once a week to improve my skin hydration and overall texture! 

2. A B.B. cream with a large variety of shades and benefits, such as SPF protection. 

Nice to see you active in the community @Volition! 😊

We are so excited to be here! Thanks for the feedback!

Hi @Volition! Good questions!!!

1. Keep concentrating on skin care

2. Anti-aging hydrating cream. Face + eye. I know which ingredients I would want to use.

I love the concept of your company.  What if you have an idea and it gets rejected? Would you use it at a later date? How do we know our ideas are protected... I guess that's what I'm trying to figure out. Personally I wouldn't want to share something and then turn around to see someone else do it.

Great questions! The submission and evaluation process is completely private. It does not automatically go to a campaign or upload to the site.  Rest assured. During the evaluation, we work with the Innovators (people who submit the ideas) to go over any concerns and the steps we take to create a campaign. Now if it is selected and receives the necessary votes, your product  is produced! If the product does not get the votes needed, the product idea is still yours to do with it what you want.  
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Volition&SephoraCommunity.png
testing