Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Volition Beauty wants to hear from you!♥

Volition&SephoraCommunity.png

Anonymous Insider

RE: Volition Beauty wants to hear from you!♥

Hi! My new year’s resolution would probably be to consistently use face masks every week. I have a collection of them but life gets in the way and I forget about them. I know my skin would appreciate me more if I gave it a little TLC at least once a week. If I could create anything it would probably be a mask specifically designed for the multi-tasker. Finding time to relax for me can be difficult. So if there was a face mask that was designed for someone who may not be the best at sitting down for a bit, that would be helpful 😁

Re: Volition Beauty wants to hear from you!♥

Hi there! 

Congrats on your launch!! 

1. One of my New Year's resolutions is to drink at least once every hour. I found that hydrating indeed has an immense impact on my skin, it looks brighter and it's a lot more hydrated. I love the way I feel, so far I'm doing swell! *got a swell water bottle, too haha
2. I would love to create a multi-stick. One that is a coral color, dewy, that can be applied on lips, cheeks, and eyelids. Something that benefit tried to do, but I would like one that's more textured, more dense in the color. I want a rich colored coral to bring out my hazel eyes and highlight my fair skin. 

Cheers, 
Jennifersmiles

Hello!

My New Years Beauty resolution is to find a skin care regime that works for me, and to improve my make up skills.

If I could create anything it would be something like a bb cream/foundation that actually makes my skin tone appear to be one shade, actually make my pores smaller or look smaller at least, and get rid of the redness. 

My beauty goal this year is to get a head start on hormonal breakouts before they get really bad! I would create an affordable and effective spot treatment that has a gender neutral package.

I would say my beauty resolution is to remember using hydrating masks 2-3 times per week!

An item I would create would be a black liner that would not budge from my upper waterline!

I would like to concentrate on skincare this year and If I had to create any makeup item it’ll be a Product that actually changes oily skin to normal.

1. I want to focus on using the products I have in my collection, and trimming it down.

2. I would love a hormonal breakout product - regular spot treatments aren't effective and it would be a game changer to have something that actually effectively treats them!

1. I want to shorten my daily makeup routine. 

2. I would love an eye cream that moisturizes and actually gets rid of dark circles. So many creams claim they do, but don’t actually work. 

Love this!

Anonymous Insider

#1 My resolution is to become more comfortable with my skin/body flaws

#2 I wish that I could find/invent

a skincare or makeup product that actually works on my freckles. I would just like to know how amazing it feels to have skin that has an even look to it. I've always found it beautiful. I've never experienced that feeling

♥ this, we embrace all skin and body types! 

@Volition This is a loaded question! I would really enjoy...

@Volition This is a loaded question! I would really enjoy a Face Mask that was Lactic acid in a base of Hyaluronic + Honey. Imagine how smooth and soft your skun would be?! 😍

Re: @Volition This is a loaded question! I would really enjoy...

This sounds delightful, we are always exploring different ingredients!

@Volition This would be amazing. If this existed, this and the Silt Gelée would be the only two masks I would ever need.

So glad you are loving the Silt Gelée! Yes this mask sounds heavenly!

1. Stop spending so much on beauty products!

2. I'd create the ultimate multitasking product. I love the way my skin feels after makeup remover, eye makeup remover, cleanser, exfoliator, toner, essence, spot treatment, serum, eye cream, moisturizer, but that's sooo many steps. I even realized a while back that I wasn't really a night owl--I was simply procrastinating that skincare routine (as I type this at 1:30 AM).

Looks like you have a great idea in the works! We also have a few multi-tasking skincare products on our website, check it out at https://volitionbeauty.com/

Welcome @Volition

1.) My resolution is to work on mastering more looks, so I don’t pick the same go to look every day. Also, appreciate the products i have. 

2.) I’d love an eye cream that actually fixed dark circles! Any suggestions from your line?

Thank you!

As for #2 currently do not, but we encourage you to submit an idea on our website! https://volitionbeauty.com/

1. To try new things while maintaining good skin care. 

2. A perfect under-makeup moisturizer that retains moisture but doesn't let makeup slip and slide. I've yet to find one that suits my needs 100%. 

Ooh, and a lash mask that keeps lashes from feeling dry and brittle, but doesn't aggravate eyes. 

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Volition&SephoraCommunity.png
testing