Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Vitamin C serum and Niacinamide

My morning skincare consists of Niacinamide or Vitamin C (not both).  Honestly depends on what I remember to use. ( i work from home and sometimes forget in the morning lol; at night I am great).  I use a face mist, then hyaluronic acid (when using Niacinamide), then one of the serums, eye cream and moisturizer.

Anyways, whenever I apply either and then apply a moisturizer last, to lock it all in, my skin peels.  I get these white balls all over my face and my whole face like peels off.  I wait in between as well to apply my moisturizer.  What am I doing wrong?!  It's so frustrating. 

Re: Vitamin C serum and Niacinamide

Your skincare routine (the formulas) are not working well together when you layer your skincare. It's annoying as heck, I know. You will need to test one by one to see which product of yours is the culprit. I've dealt with it in the past.. What product are you using that's hylaronic acid plus your serum? Do you not use a serum that has HA in it already? Do you use a toner or essence instead of a face mist? I only use a face mist through the day but not before cleansing.. What's your cleansing routine looking like/who are you using?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing