Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Vitamin C Day Serum

So I really love Drunk Elephant and they have this Vitamin C Day serum that seems to work wonders for your skin. Has anyone tried this product? Is it worth the money?

RE: Vitamin C Day Serum

I’d recommend ordering the mini set with with C Firma and B Hydra to see how it works with your skin. It’s an excellent way to test out the c firma (think the 2 minis are $22) without committing to the full $80 bottle. I tried the minis just so I could test the hype and get over the product. Except I ended up loving the C Firma and repurchasing the full size! The Ordinary also have a 10% ascorbic acid serum for <$10. I didn’t see as quick of results on my face as the DE serum but The Ordinary serum has been working wonders on a scar on my leg. I also really liked the B Hydra too. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling crazy hydrated but it helps hydrate somewhat, is really light and layerable and I think it plays a big part in the evening of texture/tone that DE talks about for the C Firma/B hydra.

Re: Vitamin C Day Serum

I’ve tried it and I think it works well and doesn’t irritate much for a vit C serum, but it is a bit sticky/oily texture wise.

What’s a good face wash for oily skin

I use the DE vitamin C serum

and have for the past few months and I love it. 

If you don’t wanna spend $80, Paula’s Choice has a dupe!!  The brand Timeless also has a great dupe at 20% concentration.  They both have vitamin e and ferulic acid like the DE one, which are both antioxidants to help stabilize the vit c 

Is the Timeless good for oily skin too ? Or will that be too heavy ? 

@liv2006 yes I have tried it and love it.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing