Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Vegan/cruelty free skincare routine

I’ve recently started switching to cruelty free/vegan products but I’m not too familiar with which ones/ brands to use. As of right now in the AM I cleanse, use toner, vitamin c serum, moisturizer and spf. For PM, I cleanse, use toner , moisturizer and spot treatment for acne. I’m looking to incorporate a jade roller as well but I’m unsure which facial oil to use with it. Open to all suggestions for products!! Thanks! 

Re: Vegan/cruelty free skincare routine

I have a list on my blog of great companies! Pretty much all the clean at Sephora brands will fit in crueltyfreeskincare free. Just double check but it’s a good place to start. 

I second argan oil! It’s my favorite oil and the one from Acure is the best! 

Re: Vegan/cruelty free skincare routine

Hi, I don't know if you're familiar with Argan oil, but it is one of the greatest oils to use. There is a new skincare brand that is going to be launched soon, it is organic and cruelty free, they have a new argan oil and pomegranate extract based serum that moisturize, deals with dark spots and wrinkles, i think since you use a spot treatment and a moisturizer, this brand might be helpful for you since it offers both. I will keep you update it on the launch if you want? stay safe!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing