Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

VItamin C

I am looking for a good Vitamin C serum. I know the Drunk Elephant C-Firma is very popular but I have tried two products from DE before and my skin had bad reactions to them so I don't want to try anymore of their products. I really love the Clinique Fresh Pressed Daily Booster with Pure Vitamin C but have a hard time justifying nearly $80 every month! Does anyone have other product recommendations??

Tags:

RE: VItamin C

Revisions vit c is great

Korres rose vitamin c oil is perfection 🌹

Re: RE: VItamin C

Korres products are so yummy! I am currently using the Fresh Seaberry Face Oil and loving it but I will def look in to the Korres oil:)

I love both the ole henricksen and the Sunday Riley vitamin C serums. If you're just looking for a serum with vitamin c then I would recommend the ole henricksen serum. It's $48/$72 for a 30/50ml bottle and will last you quite awhile. If you want something that is more potent then I would go with the Sunday Riley Rapid flash brightening serum. It is more expensive at $85 for a 30ml bottle but in my opinion it's definitely worth the investment.

Re: RE: VItamin C

Thank you for your suggestions! I will look in to both of them:)

Re: VItamin C

@Allyanne I'm using Paula's Choice C15 Super Booster (15% Vitamin C) and liking it.  It's rec'd by beautypedia and Allure.  Good luck!

I've def heard of Paula's Choice but never tried any of their products! I will check it out!

Have you tried the Kakadu C Serum from Dermadoctor? Love the texture, and I saw amazing results. I can be a bit sensitive myself, and have had no issues with that one! 

I love Ole Henriksen truth serum! It's really amazing product 

https://www.sephora.com/product/truth-serum-P42343?skuId=1910470&icid2=products%20grid:p42343

Happened through Whole Foods when the Mychelle rep was there, she gave me samples of the Mychelle Perfect C Serum 17% L-Ascorbic Acid, and I like its gentleness on my face. They also have a 25% L-Ascorbic, have not tried yet.
Anonymous Insider

I love Ole Henriksen truth serum! vitamin c collagen boos...

I love Ole Henriksen truth serum! vitamin c collagen booster! Great product!

Timeless 20% Vitamin C serum is not that expensive (20$/bottle) and is really the holy grail of many people. I have tried The Ordinary 23% Vitamin C, very cheap (under 10$) but extremely unpleasant to use. This one features ascorbic acid, the most potent form, but The Ordinary makes also serums with less potent (and less irritating) forms of the vitamin, which I am intending to try next month.  I also tried Andalou Naturals Turmeric+C serum, but that one has relatively low concentration and a lower potency form of vitamin C. 

Clinique recently released a line called pep start that is all vitamin C based products priced pretty reasonably! I love the pep start eye cream 🙂

Pep start is my favorite eye cream:-)

Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing