Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Uneven texture

Hi fellow skin care lovers! My biggest struggle is finding great products to address some uneven texture I have on my cheeks. I have a few great exfoliants, masks, and scrubs/cleansers but I’m still on the hunt for the best serum. What’s your HG for uneven texture? thanks!

RE: Uneven texture

This is the best thing trust me

Re: RE: Uneven texture

Caudalie's products are the bomb!  I started using the Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Essence, which not only brightens the skin but also makes it smoother and more even.  I use it every other night along with the radiance serum. You may also want to try the Glycolic Peel Masque, which I use once or twice a week.  But, definitely try this essence, which is actually a great price for the amount of product you receive.

Caudalie - Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Essence 5 oz/ 150 mL Clean at Sephora

Oooh thanks! Im currently using caudalie brightening serum but I was considering trying this! I may have to switch over ...

Re: Uneven texture

Hi @TatiTZ,

If you have uneven skin texture, I highly recommend adding a treatment product like a mask to help smooth your skin texture. I actually have some texture on my cheeks and the Origins Original Skin™ Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay 2.5 oz/ 75 mL has made a huge difference in smoothing my skin out. I use it 1-2x a week and I see a difference after every use. 

RE: Re: Uneven texture

Thanks! Great advice! I’ll have to try this 😊

Uneven texture

@TatiTZ I love TO niacinamide serum

@TatiTZ Uneven texture is one of my daily concerns. Thanks to Origins Rose Re-texturizing masks and potent products with AHAs, I am happy to say I can mask some of the texture. Some of my favorite products with AHAs are Drunk Elephant’s Sukari Babyfacial and Sunday Rileys Good Genes. I also find keeping my face hydrated, with an occasional spritz of hydration, helps, too. Good luck!

Re: Uneven texture

A solid retinol has been very helpful 

RE: Re: Uneven texture

Thanks! I just added TO retinoid emulsion to my routine so fingers crossed!
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
testing