Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Uneven skin tone

Hi all, so I have recently started noticing that my skin tone has started getting uneven. I don’t have dark spots yet. Since I have a combination skin so my t zone has a constant shine on it. I feel like something is not right on my nose. I also seem to have open pores around the nose. Plus, I have started getting fine lines and crow’s feet. I went to Sephora and bought myself the Clinique Id ( match your id) where I got the jelly and the purple cartridge for fine lines and wrinkles. But now I’m confused as to how will I address my main issue of uneven skin tone. Actually, both are big issues for me at the moment. I’m ready to add a product but not something that would break my bank. I would be grateful to anybody who would be able to advice me as I’m super confused. TIA.😊 #cliniqueid CLINIQUE Clinique iD™ Custom-Blend Hydrator Collection Hydrating Jelly + Cartridge for Lines & Wrinkles

Re: Uneven skin tone

The Inkey List tranexamic serum (it has a super long name, ugh, but it's linked) is a pretty good hyperpigmentation treatment and it's pretty affordable. Just make sure to double check the ingredient lists on the Clinique ID you're using and on this serum to make sure they mix okay.

Thanks a ton! I will check that. Could you pls link the product?

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing