cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Uneven skin tone- redness

Hey guys!! 

What is your absolute fav product for brightening or improving an uneven skin tone? Mostly redness, but acne scars also!

Re: Uneven skin tone- redness

Hi @marwilson,

I completely agree with @VickieMax the DRUNK ELEPHANT - C-Firma™ Day Serumis my favorite serum! As mentioned by @MeghanD93 Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mLis great for covering up and evening out my redness. For something even more concentrated I recommend the DR. JART+ - Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Nightly Re.Pair Mask wich I have found works wonders as well! A great way to try out the products would be their DR. JART+ - Cicapair™ Friends Skin Soothers!I hope this helps 🙂

Warmest regards,

Helen

Re: Uneven skin tone- redness

Nothing will help that like a vitamin C! Especially for daytime use. I love Drunk Elephant's C-firma, it's the best available at Sephora. There's a Caudalie vitamin C serum that is less expensive, but also delivers.

Most important thing is make sure you have a good sunscreen! Nothing makes hyper pigmentation worse than the sun. Wear broad spectrum SPF 30 every single day. Rain or shine, sun or snow. Seriously, it will make all the difference. There's so many great SPF's out there, find one that agrees with you. 🙂

RE: Re: Uneven skin tone- redness

Do you prefer DE C-Firma over Sunday Riley C.E.O serum? I’ve been trying the Sunday Riley and it seems a bit more moisturizing and I love the smell a heck of a lot more! Thinking of using SR CEO in the morning and DE TLC in the eve with the DE Oil and the B-Hydra. My skin looks amazing with this combo.

Re: RE: Re: Uneven skin tone- redness

My skin is naturally very pink/red and I also have freckles which creates an uneven skintone. 

I use the Sunday Riley C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL  but don't like the texture on my face so I prefer this at night before my moisturizer. 

I love the Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mLas my everyday SPF and also COMPLETELY evens out my skin tone. It is veryyy thick like a sunscreen (which i Hate) but I spray some Mario Budesco rosewater on my face to make the application smoother. 

If you're looking for a cheaper tinted moisturizer, I've been happy with Sephora brand tinted moisturizer with SPF 25. 

LASTLY, I love IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Full Coverage Color Correcting Foundation with SPF 50+ Mediumagain this is thicker but the Mario Budesco spray helps. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing