Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Undereye dark circles - skincare solution

Does anyone have recommendations for skincare products that help with undereye dark circles? I’ve found concealers to cover them but I’d like to be comfortable bare face too 🙂 plz help me out!

Re: Undereye dark circles - skincare solution

I have seen GREAT results from the OLEHENRIKSEN - Banana Bright Eye Crèmein just about 2 weeks of morning and night use. Two weeks is a short time frame to see results with skincare products, especially with the under eye area. My under eyes were super dry, I had large, puffy, dark bags and now they are a lot smaller in size, definitely not very dark anymore and the fine lines have become a little less prominent. Still a tad bit puffy but that’s okay because they aren’t dark anymore so that’s less noticeable. I’m bare faced today for the first time in a LONG time... and I’m not hating it at all. This is the first eye cream that has done anything at all. It’s very Moisturizing as well 🙂

Re: Undereye dark circles - skincare solution

Hi @stfx2019,

I recommend trying the HUM NUTRITION - Wing Man™ Dark Circle Remedy Supplement, CLINIQUE Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector 0.34 oz/ 8.5 mLand OLEHENRIKSEN - Banana Bright Eye Crème. I have found all of these dramatically help with dark circles. 

Best,

Rebecca 

RE: Re: Undereye dark circles - skincare solution

Thank you!

RE: Re: Undereye dark circles - skincare solution

Thank you!
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing