Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Under eye care

I have pretty bad dark circles, i was wondering if there is anything you guys would recommend 🙂

Under eye care

@AleyaZ I have a few things I'd recommend: 1. stay hydrated it really helps 2. use a night under eye cream. currently I use Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Cream every night 3. Becca Anti Fatigue Under Eye Primer -- I use this in the morning before makeup, it is infused with Caffiene and helps a ton 4. find a good concealer that works for your skin type!

Re: Under eye care

So glad you’re loving your Becca Anti Fatigue Under Eye Primer. xo

Thankyouu! Im looking for a good under eye cream bc i have a good corrector-concealer i use now 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Try NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer $37

What it is: An award-winning concealer that provides medium-to-full, buildable coverage and corrects, contours, highlights, and perfects.

Something with a pink undertone. I have medium dark circles and add a few drops of Algenist Correcting Drops in Apricot. I like this for a day look. I don't want to "look" like I have concealer under my eyes.

Do you mix the drops with eye cream? How do you use this? I'm a concealer junkie who now has fine lines. I want to quit but not as much as I want to cover my forever dark circles.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing