cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Under eye bags/puffiness

Hello! 
I am a 22 years old woman who has always been struggling with undereye bags/puffiness. I don’t always have the best sleep schedule, but no matter how many hours i get to sleep, I still wake up with bags. Concealer and eye oil helps to hide the color inperfections and hydrate my undereye area, but I never seem to get a perfect makeup look since the puffiness under my eyes always show, especially on one side. Would you have some product recommendations that works well to depuff the under eye area? Thank you in advance xx

Re: Under eye bags/puffiness

I have been using Dermal MD under eyes serum & can see good results. Reduce dark circles. But not quick. It makes my eyes feel good. I use it before going to bed at night. I prefer first wash your face with warm water & then apply it. It get absorbed into skin very quickly

The Farmacy cherry eye cream paired with the reusable silicone SEPHORA eye masks I find have helped me GREATLY in reducing puffiness I get, or even dark circles around my under eye from restless nights. 

Before going to bed (about an hour before usually) I do my skin routine, then apply the eye cream on my eyelid, massaging it underneath the eyelids and ontop my eyelids in circular motion. After it absorbs in about an hours time, before I go to bed, I grab the SEPHORA reusable eye/neck silicone masks (I don’t use the neck one, I personally only use the eye masks) and plop them underneath my eye. 

The great thing about the reusable eye masks is that they stick perfectly to your face (dry face; i recommend waiting an hour after cherry cream application so your skin has absorbed most of the product, leaving your face relatively dry/moisturized) and are recommended by SEPHORA to wear overnight to help aid in extra hydration; I find it really LOCKS in the product and keeping the masks in the fridge really helps cool down any puffiness when you apply them before bed time. 

this is my routine for puffiness, and so far it’s worked!

Thank you so much for your detailed answer! I’ll definitely will check the products out!! ❤️

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing