Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Top 5 face masks

Being in the masking challenge thread got me wondering what your top 5 face masks are (sheet or wash-off).  I like face masks, so please share your favourites and why.  

Thanks!

My favourites, in no particular order:

Wash-off/overnight:

1. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular anti-wrinkle mask- softens and soothes. I love it every time I use it.

2. AMOREPACIFIC - Treatment Enzyme Peeling Masque

It is so nice for the enzymes working their magic on my skin, softening and smoothing.  And my skin isn't irritated!

3. Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Hydrating Face Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water 2.5 oz/ 75 mL

It is great for hydrating overnight!

Non-sheet masksNon-sheet masks

Re: Top 5 face masks

Thank you so much for your suggestions! @l8totheparty 

You are welcome @Ive06 

What a great selection! 

I have a trial size of the Fresh black tea mask I need to try and I've heard great things about the PTR pumpkin enzyme mask.  Thanks for sharing your current favourites  @GG84 

Love that PTR pumpkin mask, @GG84! It's effective and smells so amazing!

I love the scent on that Dior, @GG84  😄

@eshoe It’s so good! I used up the last of mine a few weeks ago and I’m really missing it! 

Oh man... Great thread idea @l8totheparty !  I'm going to need to think about this one!

Glad I scrolled cause I'm going to be a copycat @missjeanie. I feel like I've tried quite a few masks but haven't masked enough to have a top 5. The Mediheal A : PE one and the Yadah (particularly the collagen) are the most memorable @l8totheparty so that's all I've got for now.

Have you tried some wash-off masks, @ShortErica ?  They can be lovely!

@l8totheparty , ohhh wash offs are great too! I love doing a wash off to clear the skin then a nice hydrating after! I tend to do a wash off/sheet combo every few days. Now that you mention them, @ShortErica , I don’t think I’ve seen you use many wash offs... do you like or no?

Sheet masks seem easy so I gravitate toward them @missjeanie @l8totheparty. I bought a wash off overnight one from CVS that has been fine. I need to use it more. Also @faeriegirl sent me some Origins wash off masks that I need to try soon!

I love a washoff before I shower @ShortErica , then after shower a sheet mask. Though I regularly shower at night to make this happen. I can’t even wake up early enough to do eye gels in the morning lol

Curly/wavy hair life means morning showers are a necessity if I want to look semi presentable @missjeanie 

Oh I didn’t even think of that @ShortErica ! I’ll be grateful for extra 15 minutes in the morning tomorrow!

Haha. I did morning..okay mid-day masking on Saturday. But I prefer posting long reviews on a laptop. Gotta do that later. An extra 15 minutes sleep sounds wonderful @missjeanie 😴

@l8totheparty 💗 your idea for a thread and happy to share in the masking love!!!

Top 5 sheet masks are easy, it’s the wash offs that are a bit tricky. I chose sheet masks for their effectiveness as well as ease of availability. Categories here might help me, so here goes:

Sheet masks:

Spoiler

Wash-Off Masks:

Spoiler

Thanks for starting this! Looking forward to seeing everyone’s responses! @itsfi @lmaster @Kim888 @GalPalVal17 @emaisgr8 @cianni @IndyQT317 @quspork@Aaliaa 

Ha, @eshoe, such a testament to how we’re all so different!  For me, top 5 wash-offs are the easier for me to name than top 5 sheet masks. I’m going to have to try some of your sheet mask favs.  Thanks for sharing!

You’re welcome, @newcarlee! It’s so much fun sharing our favorites I agree😊

love all these too @eshoe so hard to narrow to just 5 haha!

love all these too @eshoe so hard to narrow to just 5 haha!

Re: love all these too @eshoe so hard to narrow to just 5 haha!

I know, I know @lmaster. I do see that Honey Potion popping up in a lot of people’s posts...

That Pixi mud mask is such a nice one, @eshoe!

128 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • Non-sheet masks
  • AC3438AF-749D-4EF3-AB87-E8A54489B187.jpeg
  • C4C06E7F-93A6-4E6C-BC80-D63E5BF2B3CB.jpeg
  • 026B98B3-032F-4E4C-9431-552D2DB360B0.jpeg
testing