Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Top 5 face masks

Being in the masking challenge thread got me wondering what your top 5 face masks are (sheet or wash-off).  I like face masks, so please share your favourites and why.  

Thanks!

My favourites, in no particular order:

Wash-off/overnight:

1. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular anti-wrinkle mask- softens and soothes. I love it every time I use it.

2. AMOREPACIFIC - Treatment Enzyme Peeling Masque

It is so nice for the enzymes working their magic on my skin, softening and smoothing.  And my skin isn't irritated!

3. Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Hydrating Face Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water 2.5 oz/ 75 mL

It is great for hydrating overnight!

Non-sheet masksNon-sheet masks

Re: Top 5 face masks

Unfortunately it has been OOS for awhile now @l8totheparty . It feels so luxurious and I am tempted to taste it.

@Loretta55 Have you tried Marshall's/Ross/TJ Maxx? I got mine from TJ Maxx, but have seen it randomly at all these stores

yep that is definitely one of my faves too @Loretta55 sme...

yep that is definitely one of my faves too @Loretta55 smells so good!!

Re: yep that is definitely one of my faves too @Loretta55 sme...

I have been searching for a back up @lmaster with no success.

Thank you very much for the recommendation @byme4u.

Yep, @Loretta55 that's why I'm not trying to love it,,,I don't understand why they wouldn't keep making it

I am hoping that Sephora or another website will find a carton of these masks in their stockroom and offer it for purchase.

Top 5 face masks

I personally am not a fan of wash off masks because I'm a busy person and wash off masks take quite a bit of time lol. But I love sheet masks! My favorites are Innisfree, my real squeeze rice and green tea masks,Papa Recipe’s Bombee Honey mask, JayJun Rose Blossom mask, and Guerisson 9 Complex Horse Oil Hydrogel Gold Mask!

@Krisxx That Papa Recipe Honey mask is a good one! I haven't heard of that Guerisson 9 mask before, but I like that it has horse oil in it! 😃👌

Thanks for sharing, @Krisxx !  Horse oil! Interesting ingredients indeed in so.e of these masks. 

RE: Top 5 face masks

Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner, Caudalie Indtant Detox, LUSH Cupcake, Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme, and Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Re: RE: Top 5 face masks

Thanks for sharing, @samkeaysxo !  That Peter Thomas Roth pumpkin mask is proving to be popular. 

@l8totheparty, love your nickname!  Looks like you got the party started w/ this thread!  Always, appreciate everyone topics & this is my fav subject! Thanks!

1. Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme mask.  I love everything about this mask.  It smells delicious and works incredibly well.  I was thrilled a few years ago when I discovered it to be a perfect replacement for the discontinued Bath and Body Works, True Blue Spa Pumpkin mask.  PTR is even better!
  2. Glamglow Supermud.  This is my go to Summer mask.  I need the extra clean for all the SPF & perspiration from outdoor life.
  3.  Kiehl's Ultra facial overnight hydrating mask.   Only recently discovered this terrific Winter cold & dry,  jar of moisture.  
  4. Origins Hello Calm.   This mask is popular with the Masketeers on the Mask of the week Challenge thread.  I got a small one w/ purchase.  I almost couldn't keep it on, because the odor was horrible.  I'm glad I did, this mask made my skin look alive, beautiful.  I will def suffer the stink haha!
  5. Shiseido WASO beauty sleeping mask.  This is new to me, though I used Shiseido skincare, before it was revamped, never a mask.  I received this gratis and the results were amazing, plus it smells so good!   

I believe I nabbed the Waso gwp sample with my last L'absolu lacquer sale purchase.  And there are many people commenting on the PTR pumpkin mask. Costco Ca has the 50ml on for almost half the price elsewhere.  It's on my list to try. @byme4u 

Thanks for participating!  It is fun to see all the responses. 

FWIW, my name is me being late to the skincare party.  Why did it take me this long to deep dive in?!  😊😊💲😎

@byme4u OoOo Now I’m all kinds of curious about the Shisedo! 

Such a great idea for a thread, @l8totheparty! For me, top 5 wash-offs were easier for me to think of than the sheet masks.  There’s just sooooo many different sheet masks.

In no particular order, fav Wash-offs:

1. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

2. FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask

3. GLAMGLOW - SUPERMUD® Activated Charcoal Treatment Mask

4. Tata Harper Resurfacing BHA Mask for Brightening and Dark Spots 1 oz/ 30 mL(I think this is new version of the Resurfacing Mask?)

5. GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask

Sheet masks, again no order 

1. Lovemore Aloe and Loofah

2. Lovemore Pearl Barley and Milk

3. TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL - Egg Cream Mask Hydration

4. Naruko Raw Jobs Tears

5. L’Herboflore Ginseng anti-aging Mask 

I love seeing what everyone’s favorites are!

Ooh, so good to see some Lovemore and L'herboflore love, @newcarlee! They make some great masks!

Thanks for sharing, @newcarlee !

I have a sample of the Tata Harper mask, and that Farmacy mask is on more than 1 list. It is fun to see everyone's current favourites.

@newcarlee  I happen to have every one of your favourite sheet masks in my personal inventory at this moment! The only one I’ve tried is the Too Cool For School Egg Cream Mask (which I quite like), so now I’m really looking forward to trying the rest! 🙂

Hi @PinkEvergreen, just to let you know: the TCFS egg cream sheet mask is way different than all my other faves. Lovemore and others are all watery essence types with little fragrance. The egg cream one, as you know, is a creamy serum based. I really love the creamy serums but have found most to be way too strong of a smell for me, or strange fit or something.

Top 5 face masks

here are my top 5 sheet mask favorites as of now @l8totheparty

128 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • Non-sheet masks
  • AC3438AF-749D-4EF3-AB87-E8A54489B187.jpeg
  • C4C06E7F-93A6-4E6C-BC80-D63E5BF2B3CB.jpeg
  • 026B98B3-032F-4E4C-9431-552D2DB360B0.jpeg
testing