Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Top 5 face masks

Being in the masking challenge thread got me wondering what your top 5 face masks are (sheet or wash-off).  I like face masks, so please share your favourites and why.  

Thanks!

My favourites, in no particular order:

Wash-off/overnight:

1. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular anti-wrinkle mask- softens and soothes. I love it every time I use it.

2. AMOREPACIFIC - Treatment Enzyme Peeling Masque

It is so nice for the enzymes working their magic on my skin, softening and smoothing.  And my skin isn't irritated!

3. Origins Drink Upโ„ข Intensive Overnight Hydrating Face Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water 2.5 oz/ 75 mL

It is great for hydrating overnight!

Non-sheet masksNon-sheet masks

Re: Top 5 face masks

You are welcome @Ive06 

What a great selection! 

I have a trial size of the Fresh black tea mask I need to try and I've heard great things about the PTR pumpkin enzyme mask.  Thanks for sharing your current favourites  @GG84 

Love that PTR pumpkin mask, @GG84! It's effective and smells so amazing!

I love the scent on that Dior, @GG84  ๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe Itโ€™s so good! I used up the last of mine a few weeks ago and Iโ€™m really missing it! 

Oh man... Great thread idea @l8totheparty !  I'm going to need to think about this one!

Glad I scrolled cause I'm going to be a copycat @missjeanie. I feel like I've tried quite a few masks but haven't masked enough to have a top 5. The Mediheal A : PE one and the Yadah (particularly the collagen) are the most memorable @l8totheparty so that's all I've got for now.

Have you tried some wash-off masks, @ShortErica ?  They can be lovely!

@l8totheparty , ohhh wash offs are great too! I love doing a wash off to clear the skin then a nice hydrating after! I tend to do a wash off/sheet combo every few days. Now that you mention them, @ShortErica , I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve seen you use many wash offs... do you like or no?

Sheet masks seem easy so I gravitate toward them @missjeanie @l8totheparty. I bought a wash off overnight one from CVS that has been fine. I need to use it more. Also @faeriegirl sent me some Origins wash off masks that I need to try soon!

I love a washoff before I shower @ShortErica , then after shower a sheet mask. Though I regularly shower at night to make this happen. I canโ€™t even wake up early enough to do eye gels in the morning lol

Curly/wavy hair life means morning showers are a necessity if I want to look semi presentable @missjeanie 

Oh I didnโ€™t even think of that @ShortErica ! Iโ€™ll be grateful for extra 15 minutes in the morning tomorrow!

Haha. I did morning..okay mid-day masking on Saturday. But I prefer posting long reviews on a laptop. Gotta do that later. An extra 15 minutes sleep sounds wonderful @missjeanie ๐Ÿ˜ด

@l8totheparty ๐Ÿ’— your idea for a thread and happy to share in the masking love!!!

Top 5 sheet masks are easy, itโ€™s the wash offs that are a bit tricky. I chose sheet masks for their effectiveness as well as ease of availability. Categories here might help me, so here goes:

Sheet masks:

Spoiler

Wash-Off Masks:

Spoiler

Thanks for starting this! Looking forward to seeing everyoneโ€™s responses! @itsfi @lmaster @Kim888 @GalPalVal17 @emaisgr8 @cianni @IndyQT317 @quspork@Aaliaa 

Ha, @eshoe, such a testament to how weโ€™re all so different!  For me, top 5 wash-offs are the easier for me to name than top 5 sheet masks. Iโ€™m going to have to try some of your sheet mask favs.  Thanks for sharing!

Youโ€™re welcome, @newcarlee! Itโ€™s so much fun sharing our favorites I agree๐Ÿ˜Š

love all these too @eshoe so hard to narrow to just 5 haha!

love all these too @eshoe so hard to narrow to just 5 haha!

Re: love all these too @eshoe so hard to narrow to just 5 haha!

I know, I know @lmaster. I do see that Honey Potion popping up in a lot of peopleโ€™s posts...

That Pixi mud mask is such a nice one, @eshoe!

And I never would have tried it if not for this place @quspork ๐Ÿ˜‰

Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • Non-sheet masks
  • AC3438AF-749D-4EF3-AB87-E8A54489B187.jpeg
  • C4C06E7F-93A6-4E6C-BC80-D63E5BF2B3CB.jpeg
  • 026B98B3-032F-4E4C-9431-552D2DB360B0.jpeg
testing