Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Top 5 face masks

Being in the masking challenge thread got me wondering what your top 5 face masks are (sheet or wash-off).  I like face masks, so please share your favourites and why.  

Thanks!

My favourites, in no particular order:

Wash-off/overnight:

1. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular anti-wrinkle mask- softens and soothes. I love it every time I use it.

2. AMOREPACIFIC - Treatment Enzyme Peeling Masque

It is so nice for the enzymes working their magic on my skin, softening and smoothing.  And my skin isn't irritated!

3. Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Hydrating Face Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water 2.5 oz/ 75 mL

It is great for hydrating overnight!

Non-sheet masksNon-sheet masks

Re: Top 5 face masks

I have a DS of the avocado to try, and I juuuust put that jet lag mask in my list! @lmaster 

@l8totheparty jet lag I use as a sleeping mask, love it

I second that @lmaster @l8totheparty especially when you need something without scent!

Wow, so many people with Summer Fridays on their list. I need to check them out!

@lmaster I need to try the Summer Fridays R&R mask. I have a DS of the avocado melt I just haven’t tried yet. 

@faeriegirl I love these for sure, the DS is perfect for you to try and find out if you like it

All the Summer Friday’s @lmaster ! I’m loving the Overtime myself but I’ll be so sad if I don’t see a mini set for holidays! 

@SummerFridays Im hoping you guys know they’d sell like hot cakes! 

@missjeanie they sure would! Cute holiday mini set! 

That YTTP is getting so much love, @lmaster. I'm definitely adding it to the ever-growing list of "need to try" masks!

Ever growing list indeed! @quspork 

@quspork I have so many more that I love too, it's hard t...

@quspork I have so many more that I love too, it's hard to narrow down to 5 🤦

Re: @quspork I have so many more that I love too, it's hard t...

For you: top 10. @lmaster 

@l8totheparty it accidently tagged the boscia cactus moisturizer,, that is not what I meant to tag 🤪

Oooooooh so many masks I haven't tried! @lmaster 

This is really interesting so far. I’m trying to guess people’s skin type based on their mask selection and without going to their profile to check. It seems for the most part we all so far like FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask. 

So this seems to be a universal type mask. 

This is most definitely one of my favorites @GG84, although I am not as experienced with masking as many others are here! 

Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask. This is not just one of my prettiest masks, it works really well too - as long as I apply a nice thick layer. No skimping here or you won't get the results you're hoping for. 

Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask. This is smooth, creamy, cool, and pleasantly scented. It isn't a powerhouse mask but it is nice and relaxing and leaves my skin plump and hydrated. 

Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask - This mask is a winner in part because of the mini massage you give your face as you apply it. It heats up nicely too which adds to the relaxing experience and then when it is time to remove it, it comes off like a dream and leaves soft happy skin behind. 

SK-II Facial Treatment Mask. I don't like sheet masks so you know this has to be something special for me to use it let alone list it as one of my top 5. I don't really see much in the way of results from any of the rest of the SK-II line but this mask is a miracle in an envelope. It leaves my face looking like I am walking around with a real-life Instagram filter. Given how tired and stressed I am most of the time lately, it is astonishing that anything can give me results like that, let alone a serum infused sheet of cotton. 

June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Enzyme Mask - my all time favorite. It smells lovely, goes on like a dream and can be used as a quick intensive mask or an overnight mask. It leaves my skin soft, plump and glowing. I use it everywhere, too - face, elbows, knees, heels, cuticles. I will collapse in a puddle of tears if they ever stop making this mask.

FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask

I have a couple samples of the Tatcha mask.  Thanks for the heads-up that I’ll need to apply a thick layer, @Alphaboo.

I quite liked the Fresh Black Tea mask but very very luckily, I didn’t see any difference from using the SK-II sheet mask. I had gotten one as a GWP before and was thinking it’ll be great since it’s soooooo expensive.  It was just okay for me, so definitely I’ll be spending my $$$ on other things.

The Tatcha violet-c,  Fresh black tea, and the Farmacy honey pot are all masks I'd like to try. @Alphaboo 

@Alphaboo I forgot about the SKII sheet mask. It’s one of my favorites too😊

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • Non-sheet masks
  • AC3438AF-749D-4EF3-AB87-E8A54489B187.jpeg
  • C4C06E7F-93A6-4E6C-BC80-D63E5BF2B3CB.jpeg
  • 026B98B3-032F-4E4C-9431-552D2DB360B0.jpeg
testing