Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Too rough face insider

My face is too rough inside 😞 when I touch my face the roughness is very deep inside the skin I have tried variety  number of moisturizing but nothing solve my problem  😞 any help, please

Re: Too rough face insider

@beautifulgigi if it's rough on the inside you may need something pharmaceutical, like a prescription retinol cream or doxycycline (an oral antibiotic used for acne).

An over the counter retinol that used to be prescription is Differin gel. You can get it at drugstores or Target.  It will dry out your face so you'll need a moisturizer with it. It will take 3-6 months of using it everyday to see a difference.

I visitied to many dermatologist and all of them told me that the oily layer under the skin is no longer there but I don’t know how to restore this layer.

@beautifulgigi  Have you spoken to a dermatologist?  It sounds like whatever you have going on it's not a surface issue and may require more than over the counter recommendations.  My first reaction is to suggest tretinoin or differin gel.  Nothing super fancy, but proven effective to smooth out skin. 

Yes exactly. I visitied to many dermatologist and all of them told me that the oily layer under the skin is no longer there but I don’t know how to restore this layer.

Have you tried exfoliating or using an exfoliator? It helps a lot! Have you also tried the glow recipe watermelon moisturizer? It works great for me. If possible put honey all over your face and then leave it on for a while, then wash it off and pat your face dry. I’ve done it and it literally took all the rough dry bumps off my skin. Hope this helps! 

Thank you for your recommendations. My problem is the roughness is very deep not. I tried many types of exfoliator and tried honey as well but it didn't help me. The roughness is still

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing