Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

To Clarisonic or not Clarisonic, That is my question!

Lately I have been feeling like my skin doesn't look as great as it used to. I'm switching up my skin care routine, and I was considering purchasing a Clarisonic Mia or Mia2. I have read all about what they do, and I have watched plenty reviews about them (mostly good, a couple bad). I'm just afraid of dishing out that much money and not liking it! So I thought I would bring it  to the beauty experts and see what everyone else thinks of theirs.

Which one do you prefer the mia, mia2, or the plus? How long have you been using yours? What are your favorite products to use with it? And the big question, In your opinion do you think it's worth the money?

I will be saving up for this (so I don't feel as bad spending a bunch of money on one beauty product. Ha.)! I would love to hear what everyone has to say, and a big thank you in advance! ( :

Re: To Clarisonic or not Clarisonic, That is my question!

Oh plus there are authorized dealers listed on clarisonics website that you can check out

Thanks! I might just buy from the Clarisonic site or Ulta! I have decided on the Mia2, but I want it in Lavender or passion fruit which Sephora doesn't have. : (

Ive had my clarisonic mia2 for more than a year now. It actually took months before i could see an improvement on my skin's texture.i experienced the purging process for months since ive been using it together with retin-a. i'd say it was worth the splurge but just dont expect instant results.it will take time for ur skin to improve. 

definitely go for the mia2. On days when i dont wear too much makeup i use the slow speed,but on days when i do a full coverage makeup i go for speed 2... The clarisonic plus in my opinion is too bulky for travel and i would also suggest on checking the clarisonic aria ! 

I've had the plus for years & love it. The body brush attachment is so neat! My only problem with it is battery life & the charger is clunky, so I bought a mia for travel. It's alright, but I only use it when traveling, I prefer the plus any day. 

I would just like to thank everyone again for all of the feedback! Everyone was so helpful, and this was kind of my final push to get one! I think it will be totally worth it. ( :

Thanks for the info, ladies!  I keep debating about the Clarisonic, so it's great to see this info all in one place.

30 Replies
Conversation Stats