Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Tips for getting rid of under eye circles?

Looking for some help for getting rid of my dark under eye circles. Not looking for ways to cover them up, just want to get rid them. Thanks!

Re: Tips for getting rid of under eye circles?

@AMN97 Farmacy Eye dew is really great for dark circles. If you continue using it regularly , you will see a visible difference in a short period of time. Like most skincare products, if you stop using it, the dark circles will reappear after a while but as longer you dont stop the use, you are all set. I am using it for a few years now and my once horrible dark circles are almost non existant now.

https://www.sephora.com/product/eye-dew-total-eye-cream-with-echinacea-greenenvy-P400250?skuId=17550...

RE: Re: Tips for getting rid of under eye circles?

I also like the farmacy eye dew. I wouldn't call it a miracle worker I definitely still have dark circles but there was a slight lessening which is more than I can say for other creams I've tried

RE: Tips for getting rid of under eye circles?

Do you know what your dark circles are caused by? Topical solutions will only work on superficial dark circles that are from age, and dark circles that are caused by poor diet or lack of sleep can only be corrected by fixing the cause. Hereditary dark circles or the appearance of dark circles caused by a large orbital socket can only be changed by surgery or fillers.

I got Le Mer the eye concentrate as a sample and it has significantly lightened the dark circles under my eyes.

Just saw this new product listed exclusive to Sephora. Dr Brandt no more baggage depuffing gel! Just saw it on Instagram!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
testing