Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Thoughts and opinions on FOREO Luna!

Now that Clarisonic is out of business I need a new device! For my skin! I have used Clarisonic since I was 16 and I’m 26 now...but I want everyone’s thoughts and opinions on the Luna device! I’m open to trying it! 

Re: Thoughts and opinions on FOREO Luna!

I was an avid Clarisonic user for many years and switched to foreo when I realized that the Clarisonic was just too harsh for me and honestly never looked back.

The silicone bristles I think are gentler and more sanitary. Since switching to primarily non foaming cleansers, it has really helped make me feel like I am getting my face “clean” without that squeaky clean feeling. It definitely helps get my sunscreen and makeup off. I use the foreo mini 2, as it does not require an app and honestly it’s functionality is just fine for me. I bought it when it first came out and have never thought about updating to a new model because of the whole new thing with needing an app. The mini 2 is still available but I have a feeling it might be discontinued soon. Another bonus is that the battery charge literally lasts forever, like months. 

@ClassyyetSassy1 

I was an avid Clarisonic user and now I’m looking to update. I was looking at Foreo,  but was put off by the app needed for it. If I want to change intensities I’d need to use an app? Seems like a gimmick and a major pain. Also doesn’t look too comfortable to hold in the shower. I really like the ideaOf silicon bristles and device though, very sanitary. I like something I can leave in the shower and it has to be rechargeable - no battery replacing.

Im considering the PMD Clean Pro Rose Quartz as it doesn’t need to be controlled by app, it’s a nice fit for my hand, it’s silicon and rechargeable, and an added bonus of the rose quartz to help with skincare. I think it’s also cheaper too. 

Anonymous Insider

I'm nearing 30 and to be fair I did just purchase Luna 3 the other day. But honestly this brush is amazing. It's incredibly soft, you wouldn't believe it. It's top notch quality. - rachel

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing