Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

The skin next to my nose is red

4C32756D-612D-4A61-AAA8-14A70184797E.jpeg

Hi everybody! 

I am quite shy to expose my face like this, but I really need help. The skin next to my nose has always been very red, and when I wear makeup, it’s always hard to hide or the foundation doesn’t stay in place. Can someone tell me what I need to do to change this? I try to exfoliate my nose but it doesn’t seem to be the issue.

Tags:

Re: The skin next to my nose is red

I have the exact same problem and just posted a message similar to yours!! I'm wondering if you were ever able to find a product that helped you?

I get the same thing. @Mcdss  it’s been a life long problem. I found it happens most when I use a soap that I am sensitive to and it continues on and on and that skin is dry. For me what helps is using soothing and hydrating face masks and serums while keeping away from any new treatments until it’s gone. I find if I have a great sleeping mask it it really helps it by morning. 

But if it’s not all itchy and bothering I found using a good retinol routine along with being aware of hydration to keep it from coming back. 

Is that area particularly dry, @Mcdss? What's your skincare routine?

thanks for taking the time to answer me ! i appreciate your time. My skincare routine starts with the tatcha camellia cleansing oil, then I proceed with GM collin's face serum and face cream. I will sometimes use one of glossier's serums such as the superbounce before applying my face cream, or the ordinary caffeine solution. I then directly apply moisturizer... Any tips ? 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 4C32756D-612D-4A61-AAA8-14A70184797E.jpeg
testing