Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

The best foundation?

Hey everybody! I wanted to know what are you guys' favourite foundations, specially if they are light to medium coverage and work well with sensitive skin. Thanks!

RE: The best foundation?

Guerlain Lingerie De Peau- been my go to for almost ten years Perricone MD “No Makeup” foundation serum (SPF 30)- new love for “lazy days”...

My current fave is UD stay naked. It looks so natural, it’s buildable for light to medium coverage and it’s weightless. I apply it with a beauty blender and then buff it out with a dense, round foundation brush.

The best foundation?

I like a very light coverage with the potential to build. I mostly just am looking to even things out a bit more and occasionally cover a blemish. I love the touch in sol line- I got a sample of the real moisture foundation a few years ago and it hooked me. I try new things when I get samples, but I consistently come back to this.

If you don’t need a lot of coverage, I think IT cosmetics CC+ would be a good choice. I try to avoid silicone in the products. I’ve been using it for more than a year. I think it’s good.

Hi @CocoY. Just so you know, not sure which IT CC product...

Hi @CocoY. Just so you know, not sure which IT CC product you use, but none of their products are silicone-free -- if that's what you intended.

RE: Hi @CocoY. Just so you know, not sure which IT CC product...

Hi Esina, thanks for reminding me. I’ve used it for long and I forgot. Lol. So I bought the CC+ airbrush powder.

Re: The best foundation?

@velvetqueen  - My personal favorites are vegan and free of most irritants so I can wear them even on my most sensitive days.  

Hourglass Vanish™ Seamless Finish Liquid Foundation Beige

COVER FX - Natural Finish Foundation

For reference I'm a P20 in Cover FX and Cream in Hourglass Vanish.  I've used Cover FX for years and really love it.  I just recently started using Hourglass Vanish Liquid which to me leans more to light-medium coverage.  Cover FX leans medium-full coverage depending on how I decide to apply it that day.  I use Beauty Blender with Cover FX and a brush with Hourglass.  

I've about the Cover FX being really good! I will definitely look into it! I currently wear Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder in Light Beige but I wanted something that wasn't so matte and those two definitely sound interesting. Thanks!

I love the new stay naked from urban decay. It’s a medium coverage that’s buildable and dewy, not drying

Honestly really new to high end products but I’ve always struggled with my oils coming out and messing up my foundation. I’ve been using too faced peach and ommmg my face has never looked so good during hot days. Love it

Dior Backstage, @velvetqueen! It’s definitely my most favorite foundation! I prefer light coverage and Backstage is perfect. A close second would definitely be Double Wear Nude.

Re: RE: The best foundation?

I was just looking at it the other day, I will be definitely trying it! Thanks!!

Sensitive skin here! My holy grail is MAKE UP FOR EVER - Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation. I get light-medium coverage with a beauty blender, and I can build it up to medium on my rosacea redness. I'd say it provides a very natural finish. It's never broken me out or caused a flare-up. 

Everyone I know recommended me this one !!!

My personal faves are:

CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Light Wonder Foundation

and

KOSAS - Tinted Face Oil Foundation

Those two have nice light to medium coverage, keep my skin moist, soft, and dewy. They make my skin look like me, but better. Nothing too overdone. A very natural look.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing