Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

The Ordinary

Heyyy skincare lovers! Is the Ordinary very worth it? It's now sold out... I would love to try a few products in their range... How's the day cream, the primer and the serums?

Tags:

Re: The Ordinary

I especially like their facial oils. I have the Argan, Marula, Rosehip Seed and Squalane and have repurchased all of them.

Another favorite is the Peel (AHA 30%).  That does sting but it works great. I like to use it in my rotation of chemical exfoliants.

I also like their glycolic toner.  I didn't really see any benefit after using a full bottle of The Buffet. I might try Hylamide's Sub Q AntiAge which is a step above. Then NIOD has something even more expensive and supposedly better.  

I am now using their Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 and Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% (antioxidant).

I also have bought two of their retinol products and have been happy with those purchases.

Re: The Ordinary

I am getting some of their products for dry skin. They actually have a helpful regimen breakdown on their site. It can be found here: http://theordinary.com/regimenguide 

RE: The Ordinary

I have their hyaluronic acid one and itโ€™s great! I use it under my moisturizer & it really helps lock it in

RE: The Ordinary

Cool! I will definitely try it ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing