Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

The Ordinary Restock

Does anyone have any idea when The Ordinary Rose Hip Oil will restock? I’ve been waiting about a month already and I need it back in my life! 

Re: The Ordinary Restock

Well[dot]ca has The Ordinary Rosehip Oil in stock. @jessicaaclemmer

Sephora and Beautylish have problems with keeping The Ordinary in stock and neither retailer carries the full line. I typically order directly from The Ordinary. They have free shipping for orders $25+ and, despite their warnings that shipping may be slow due to demand, I normally get my orders pretty quickly in less than a week. They're also rarely out of items, unless it's a popular new release like when they released their foundations. I did check and The Ordinary does have the Rose Hip Seed Oil in stock. Beautylish is out of stock. Also if you do decide to order directly from The Ordinary, I would also suggest looking at Deciem's other lines. I also like many of the products from Hylamide and Niod.

Thank you! I’ll have to take a look at the ordinary’s website. What are your favourite products?

RE: Re: The Ordinary Restock

From The Ordinary line: Buffet, Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%, Advanced Retinoid 2%, Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3%, Rose Hip Seed Oil. From the Hylamide line: SubQ Eyes, Pore Flush. I’ve only tried the Flavanone Mud mask from the Niod line. It was ok but I’ve yet to find a mask that really wows me. I’ve also tried the Argireline Solution 10%, the Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA, and the Ascorbyl Glucoside 12% from The Ordinary and they were meh. Didn’t really see any difference. I’ve also tried the Hylamide Photography Foundation in Transparent. It was ok but I wish it was available in a color that matched me so it would work better.

RE: The Ordinary Restock

I was able to catch mine on a Friday morning at 3-4 a.m. I just happened to be up and got lucky. They sell out so fast!! Good luck!

Re: RE: The Ordinary Restock

3am?! I didn’t even get the notification...was that for the Canadian site?

RE: Re: RE: The Ordinary Restock

No, U.S. site. Only reason I caught it was because my daughter was up for a bottle and I was browsing while I was rocking her back to sleep.

RE: The Ordinary Restock

Try ordering it from ulta or the ordinary website. If not they should restock in 2-5 weeks

Re: RE: The Ordinary Restock

Ulta doesn't carry The Ordinary. Beautylish, Sephora, and The Ordinary direct are the only retailers that I know of that carry the brand.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing