Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

The Ordinary Products

Can someone help break down the ordinary products? i would like to buy a few products from this line but its a little confusing. Any article or suggestions would be great. 

Re: The Ordinary Products

If you're looking to quick-start a routine with all The Ordinary products I highly suggest you just e-mail The Ordinary customer service. Let them know your skin concerns and what you're looking for and they will suggest a regimen for you. If you already have a routine and just want to incorporate a few products, let them know your current AM + PM routines and they'll still suggest products and recommend how you layer them with your other products.

beautylish also has a pretty good look book about the product.  it divides products based on skin concern and then gives info on what each product is, what it does & how to use it

Check out Gothamista and Stephanie Nicole on Youtube, they both have detailed reviews on products and can help you pick stuff that will work with your skincare concern.

Anonymous Insider

Agree with @Aaliaa!  Both Gothamista and Stephanie Nicole give great comments and information on the products.  My recollection is that Stephanie Nicole reviewed all 22 products in the line and has time stamps in her description box for each product which makes it very easy to forward to that part of her video where she reviews the specific product of interest to you.

@Beautyxo32

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing