Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Thank you BrendaBT, Team Community & favorite brands! Oh my gratis!

I am both thrilled and humbled by this generous gift.  An amazing collection, all new to me!  Pleased to have the opportunity to try the products.

Included are 2 masks, which I look forward to reviewing at my fav hangout, "Mask of the week Challenge.  IGK Antisocial is an innovative concept: a dry hair mask. Love hair masks!  WASO Shiseido is an overnight facial mask.  I'm so excited!

Especially pleased to have received the KIEHL'S Calendula serum infused Water Cream.  I enjoy the calendula collection, so glad they added the moisturizer to complete the regimen: Cleanser, Toner, Mask, & Moisturizer.  I was set to order

the Water Cream, as it will be perfect for Summer!  Now, I have it,  thank you so much!

OUAI After Sun Body Smoother is going to be perfect, as  I live in the Summer sun!  It will be gone in no time.

drybar DETOX clear Invisible dry shampoo:  having never used a dry shampoo, it will be an interesting experience.

Last,  @lilahbBeauty  Lovingly Lip Tinted Lip Oil in b. elegant, first item used.  Couldn't wait to try this having never used a lip oil.  The applicator reminded me of a tiny spoon; so cute!  The lilah b. feels ultra creamy, covers like a lipstick & has the high shine of a gloss.   B. elegant is a perfect neutral, not too brown.  Unlike so many nude lip products it doesn't turn orange on my lips.  I love it!

Reviews of the other items will follow as I use them.

Again, I cannot express the appreciation of this magnificent collection @BrendaBT , Sephora Community Team & 6 generous brands.

WIN_20190606_14_38_06_Pro.jpg

Re: Thank you BrendaBT, Team Community & favorite brands! Oh my gratis!

Hi @byme4u,

How exciting! Enjoy 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

I'm sorry I missed this thread wearlier, @byme4u.  Congratulations on your gratis!  It has such great items.  I'm really interested in the Kiehls Calendula collection.  I'll read on to see how you like it so far.

@PenelopeBT, thank you, I'm overjoyed using all these wonderful items!  I love the Lilah b  and the b remarkable is my next choice, love rich berry shades.  I think this product will be even better when the weather gets cold.

Two area venues, Saturday, gave me the perfect opportunity to use the @Ouai  OUAI after sun body soother.   I sprayed it on my legs; hot & tired.  When the spray hit my skin it was instant cool!  Once it hits the skin it looks like seafoam not shave foam.  Crackles like pop rocks.   At first, the scent is lightly of fruit, but smoothing it on my legs,  I could smell coconut, reminded me of a Bath & Body works scent.  My legs felt smooth & refreshed.  I don't think this item is going to last very long, it's great!

Addendum:  Denatured alcohol is the second ingredient, and my legs still feel smooth today.  No dryness.

Congrats on the gratis! I'm obsessed with the LILAH B. - Lovingly Lip™ Tinted Lip Oil.

My favorite shade is b. remarkable, it's a beautiful berry wine color that hydrates your lips while giving you nice color. <333

@PenelopeBT I love their lip oil too!

I had the perfect opportunity to try the drybar DETOX clear invisible dry shampoo.   I don't like wearing ball caps, head sweats, then I have an oily look to my flattened hair.   Following directions I sprayed on and gently rubbed into my complete scalp.  The spray is like antiperspirant w/o the white residue.  I didn't know what to expect having never used a dry shampoo?   My hair was slightly damp, only took minutes to dry.  What I sprayed in, just disappeared.  I don't know how the drybar DETOX does what it does, but it is unbelievable!   I brushed my hair and it actually looked like a fresh blow out and was silky soft.

I am truly grateful to drybar DETOX, Sephora & @BrendaBT   and I feel bad having to make the next statement.  This product is much too perfumey, so much so I actually did a wet shampoo because I couldn't tolerate the fragrance.  Otherwise its a magical product!

@byme4u  Congrats! This looks like a great gratis!!

I'm very curious about that lip oil! I absolutely love the Clarins oil but it doesn't exactly come in a lot of shades, so more options are awesome. 

Thank you BrendaBT, Team Community & favorite brands! Oh my gratis!

@byme4u wow this is awesome

@byme4u Yay! I'm so glad you like your gratis box 🙂 

Let us know what you think of the SHISEIDO - WASO: Hydrating Gel Beauty Sleeping Maskonce you've tried it! This mask was one of the products I got to try out and I love how refreshed and bright my face feels and looks in the morning.

@BrendaBT, thanks again!   I have reviewed the WASO & IGK Antisocial masks on the Mask of the week Challenge 2019.   I absolutely love the WASO and intend to make it a regular part of my regimen.   I even used it sans moisturizer, to see what it could do.  The IGK is something I will use regularly, too, because it made my hair look better than ever, even after I shampooed it out 2 days later.

KIEHL'S Calendula serum infused water cream 1 week usage review.   Unlike some water creams I've used, the Kiehl's offers excellent moisturization which lasts the entire day.  Using twice a day, I expect this container will last all Summer, maybe longer.   Doesn't interfere with my foundation or my spf.  I love that it contains the soothing Calendula & also Chamomile.   I am equally thrilled it completes the Calendula Collection. 

Thank you Sephora, @Kiehls  & @BrendaBT !

I have posted reviews of the Shisedo WASO sleeping mask & IGK dry hair mask on Mask of the Week Challenge.   Amazing products!  KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Calendula Deep Clean Foaming Face Wash KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol Free Toner KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Calendula Serum-Infused Water Cream KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Calendula Serum-Infused Water Cream   KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask

Addendum:  So sorry forgot to mention, for those w/ scent issues, this has a very strong lemon scent opening the jar.  However, it does dissipate w/in seconds of application.

Glad to hear you love the moisturizer, @byme4u! I don't think the scent will bother me - I should give it a try.

Congrats on the gratis @byme4u & @RNGesusPls !  I appreciate you both sharing your thoughts as it's made me super interested in trying the Shiseido WASO & the IGK!  🙂

Thanks @mrsmouse and no problem! I love how I don't feel any residue from the IGK and my hair feels so soft after. It's smells like yummy coconut and pineapple

I feel like I need that IGK in my life @RNGesusPls !  Thanks again!!  🙂

Congrats, @byme4u and @RGbrown ! Thanks for your first impressions! 

@SpaceLlama 

Not me! 😂

I think you meant @RNGesusPls 😁

@RGbrown @SpaceLlama LOL 😂 Congrats to both of you too! 

(and thanks!)

@RNGesusPls @RGbrown omg yes *facepalm* so sorry. Haha I read the name too quickly 😬 Congrats @RNGesusPls 🙂

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • WIN_20190606_14_38_06_Pro.jpg
  • BIC_gratis_201905.jpg
testing