Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Thank you BrendaBT, Team Community & favorite brands! Oh my gratis!

I am both thrilled and humbled by this generous gift.  An amazing collection, all new to me!  Pleased to have the opportunity to try the products.

Included are 2 masks, which I look forward to reviewing at my fav hangout, "Mask of the week Challenge.  IGK Antisocial is an innovative concept: a dry hair mask. Love hair masks!  WASO Shiseido is an overnight facial mask.  I'm so excited!

Especially pleased to have received the KIEHL'S Calendula serum infused Water Cream.  I enjoy the calendula collection, so glad they added the moisturizer to complete the regimen: Cleanser, Toner, Mask, & Moisturizer.  I was set to order

the Water Cream, as it will be perfect for Summer!  Now, I have it,  thank you so much!

OUAI After Sun Body Smoother is going to be perfect, as  I live in the Summer sun!  It will be gone in no time.

drybar DETOX clear Invisible dry shampoo:  having never used a dry shampoo, it will be an interesting experience.

Last,  @lilahbBeauty  Lovingly Lip Tinted Lip Oil in b. elegant, first item used.  Couldn't wait to try this having never used a lip oil.  The applicator reminded me of a tiny spoon; so cute!  The lilah b. feels ultra creamy, covers like a lipstick & has the high shine of a gloss.   B. elegant is a perfect neutral, not too brown.  Unlike so many nude lip products it doesn't turn orange on my lips.  I love it!

Reviews of the other items will follow as I use them.

Again, I cannot express the appreciation of this magnificent collection @BrendaBT , Sephora Community Team & 6 generous brands.

WIN_20190606_14_38_06_Pro.jpg

Re: Thank you BrendaBT, Team Community & favorite brands! Oh my gratis!

No worries @SpaceLlama it's all good 😂

Thank you, each and everyone for your support!  I am filled with gratitude.  So wonderful, you all are, its great to be a member of such a friendly place!

Congrats @RNGesusPls on your gratis & the reviews!  I'll know to be careful when spraying the OUAI, haha.

Congrats @HunterKathleen , so pleased you, too, received this generous collection.

Look forward to your reviews, especially the masks!

@dapt529, I immediately put aside my Kiehl's ultra moisture & started using the water cream, last night.   Will review next week.

Again, thank you everyone, you are so kind and supportive!

Thanks @byme4u !

It's just the first spray for the Ouai lol 😛 after that, it dispenses smoothly

Wow, congratulations @byme4u  . What an amazing gift! 

Congratulations! Interested in your review of the Kiehl's Since 1851 Calendula Serum-Infused Water Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

@byme4u  Congratulations!! Enjoy playing with your new goodies 🛍 

Yay @byme4u! Thrilled to hear a fellow masker was just bestowed BIC gratis, enjoy and have fun 😊

@byme4u Congratulations on your gratis. 

I got the same goodies myself! I’m loving them so far, so I bet you will too. The Kiehl’s smells sooo good. And I agree, the lilah b. is the perfect nude. Congrats!

congrats @HunterKathleen so much fun!

congrats @HunterKathleen so much fun!

Congrats on the gratis @byme4u !

I've also received this wonderful box of goodies to try. Thank you so much @TeamBIC , @BrendaBT , Drybar, IGK, @Kiehls , @lilahbBeauty , @Ouai , and Shiseido!

BIC_gratis_201905.jpg

The IGK Antisocial Overnight Bond-Building Dry Hair Mask and the Drybar Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo would've been perfect to use on my dirty, dark brown hair when I came back from my long distance flight but I wasn't able to pick it up til the next day, so I'll get to it asap. 

I'll post more detailed reviews here and in the gratis follow-up/update thread later on, so here are my first impressions:

Kiehl’s Calendula Water Cream – Strong but calming calendula fragrance that disappears after drying down, lightweight gel-like cream that has a slip to it, is moisturizing and isn’t tacky when it dries down

Lilah B Lovingly Lip Tinted Lip Oil in b. elegant – Faint fruity scent/taste (from bilberry seed I’m assuming!), slightly thick creamy gloss that’s kind of difficult to apply with the wand, had to dip multiple times, lightweight sheer nude formula with minimal tackiness, transfers easily after drinking, moisturizing lip oil that would definitely pair well with the Sheer Lip/Cheek Duo since that was kind of drying, wear time unknown at the moment

OUAI After Sun Body Soother – Strong toasted coconutty fragrance, first spray was scary with strong burst of crackling bubbling foam but after that, spray evenly dispensed foam. Noticed immediate cooling effect on body as well as reduced redness temporarily. Absorbs quickly without any tacky feeling, leaving the lingering fragrance.

Shiseido WASO Hydrating Gel Beauty Sleeping Mask – Includes an applicator, has a strong citrusy yuzu fragrance that lingers for a while, lightweight gel with micro bubbles that easily dissolve, dries down to tacky finish and feels moisturizing. I get hives when I use it on bare skin 😞 but no reaction when using after my skincare routine layering

So far I'm liking these! I just have to be careful to not use the sleeping mask on bare skin or near my eyes

Congratulations, @RNGesusPls!  I'm sorry the mask gives you hives on bare skin, but I'm glad you can use it when you layer other items under.  I'm glad you got to find out for free before paying for it!

Congratulations @RNGesusPls 

Thanks @PrettyPaint !

@RNGesusPls Congratulations on your gratis. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 !

Congratulations @RNGesusPls!

Thanks @faeriegirl !

enjoy!! @RNGesusPls

enjoy!! @RNGesusPls

Re: enjoy!! @RNGesusPls

Thanks @lmaster ! 

Congrats @byme4u! Glad the lip oil worked for you. Isn't it crazy how what is in the tube doesn't always look the same on?! So it's great that it wasn't too brown or orange. 😁

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • WIN_20190606_14_38_06_Pro.jpg
  • BIC_gratis_201905.jpg
testing