Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Tatcha

Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mLTatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL

Hi! I am having trouble deciding which product I should purchase. I tried the dewy cream in mini and loved it but I want to know the difference between the two and which two you guys prefer. Thank u so much!

Re: Tatcha

Hi @Maddie014 It all depends on what type of skin you have. The Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL is best to hydrate oily/combo skin and the dewy cream is best to help dry/combo skin 🙂 

Okay thank u so much, I’ve decided on the tatcha water cream

Tatcha

Hi! You didn't mention any specific skin concerns when it came to these two products so it all boils down on the effect you are looking for in a product. The Water Cream is an ultra lightweight gel-cream that is ideal for normal to oily skin types and will help to refine pores over time. On the other hand, The Dewy Skin Cream is fab for those with dry skin because of its rich texture, thanks to its ceramidin enriched formula. Both are packed with antioxidants so it's a win-win either way 🙂 I hope this helped!

Thank u so much for explaining! I’ve decided on the water cream

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing