Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Tatcha or Tarte Vitamin C Serum?

Hello all! I was looking for a new vitamin c serum and can't decide between Tatcha and Tarte. I have used DE (not a fan), The Ordinary (mehh), Korres (really loved the hydration but no lightening of hyperpigmentation), and last but not least Mad Hippie (nice smell but no results). Have any of you tried Tatcha or Tarte and can recommend based on your experience? Thank you 🙂

Tatcha or Tarte Vitamin C Serum?

farmacy very cherry bright serum @frankie24 Ah mazing!! unless you don't like a lovely cherry scent

RE: Tatcha or Tarte Vitamin C Serum?

Haven’t tried either tatcha or tatre. Just wanted to add in that DE really messed up my skin. Immediate inflammation of acne and made my skin so sore....

I have only used the Tarte one. Though my eye are on the Tatcha one. I use the Tarte at night and wake up with my face looking plump, hydrated, and glowy. I have used other vitamin C serums in the past, and this one is my favorite.

Do you mind me asking if you have acne prone skin? I do and am not sure what vitamin c serum to try next. The I store Sephora reps seem to praise DE

Re: Tatcha or Tarte Vitamin C Serum?

@frankie24 I have only used the Tatcha one at night and love the results it has given my dry/combo skin. 

Hi Frankie, I recently purchased Tatcha and let me tell you it’s worth every penny ... it is amazing leaves your skin very moist packaging is beautiful comes with a little gold spoon to scoop a small amount you don’t need much cause it spreads with ease ... use it day and night and I also use it under my makeup and it’s my new moisturizer I highly recommend it ... you won’t regret the purchase it’s bomb hope I help make ur decision easier 😉

Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL

I am almost 3/4 of the way through my dewy skin moisturizer and have definitely noticed a difference in my skin! super hydrated and plump (I will say that I find it too heavy to wear during the day so I use it primarily at night! 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing