Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Tatcha moisturizers?

Hi! Has anyone tried the Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer or Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer? I am trying to figure out which one I should purchase to use as a nighttime moisturizer. I have combo skin with occasional acne and am in my 20's. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Re: Tatcha moisturizers?

I would try the water cream first. The dewy is also nice but it’s VERY thick. Sometimes it just sat on my skin every though I can have dry skin. If you feel like you need more hydration then try the dewy. 

Thank you so much! I will try this website out!

Hi. Anytime I want to try a product I always look it up on Beautypedia.com. They look at the ingredients, how the product is packaged and who should use it or not use it! Tatcha products are not highly recommended.

Thank you so much! This is incredibly helpful. I will try this website out in the future.

I used the Water Cream frequently!  It's a great moisturizer for oily skin.  Leaves my face well moisturized but not greasy!

I also have combination/acne prone skin and it does not break me out at all!  I find in general gel moisturizers are best for this skin type and the Tatcha water cream is one of the best!

That’s great to know! I have combo/acne-prone skin too, so I like moisturizers that aren’t greasy. I appreciate your help!

Hi Adriana! I was gifted and then repurchased the Dewy Skin Plumping cream once afterwards. I loved it and it did make my skin dewy. If you have combo oily skin, the water cream may be a better option. I’ve only ever tried a sample or two before and loved it. The reason why I didn’t purchase again was simply because I love to try different products and usually never really buy the same moisturizer twice. Tatcha was the first time I did because I enjoyed it!

That’s great to know! Thanks for your help and insight! 

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing