Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Tatcha dewy cream cheaper alternative

I got a sample of the Tatcha Dewy skin cream and love it!!!! But I can’t afford the price for a full size. Is there anything similar I can purchase instead?

Re: Tatcha dewy cream cheaper alternative

I will echo what everyone else has said but the Belif BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb

is AMAZING and I am a addict to Tatcha products.  Ironically, the only products I don't like from Tatcha are their face lotions. The belif true cream aqua bomb sinks into the skin and makes my face feel hydrated and velvety (if that's even possible).

Anyways, it lasts quite awhile as you don't need much product and I have pretty sensitive skin and this product doesn't break me out.

Tatcha dewy cream cheaper alternative

@Yuumei That's a good idea about the Belif True Cream! Gonna try it. @pirouette84 The only thing I've felt almost identical to Tatcha Dewy Cream is Perricone's Glutathione Rejuvenating moisturizer - but it's even more expensive. However, any K-beauty snail cream might give you a close enough feel + extra benefits and a much lower price tag!

Re: Tatcha dewy cream cheaper alternative

I love the Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream as well... and although I'm not sure what you're most attracted to about the Tatcha, I was thinking that I also love the Belif Aqua Bomb and it is considerably less expensive so that might be something I could suggest to you... then I also remembered that one of the PLAY boxes being offered right now had a sample in it so you could try the Belif True Cream for $9 which would give you an idea since the Aqua and the True creams feel pretty similar to me... just a thought. I'll try to link the box I saw below... good luck!!!

https://www.sephora.com/product/play-by-sephora-cheers-to-beauty-P444905?icid2=products%20grid:p4449...

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing