Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask (HIT or MISS?)

Tatcha Violet‑C Radiance Mask (hit or miss?) -J.R. ARAQUELTatcha Violet‑C Radiance Mask (hit or miss?) -J.R. ARAQUEL

When trying new products I always strive to do my heavy research before making the splurge. Knowing TATCHA's amazing story and what the owner believes in made me love the brand so much. When I saw this NEW product the "TATCHA Violet-C Radiance Mask" I immediately fell in love with the packaging, but I had to remember looks can definitely be deceiving and sometimes gimmicky! So I did more research before I splurged on the $68 price tag it comes with.. I fell so in love with all the reviews and the claims and the BRIGHTENING effects, that I was easily mesmerized by. So I purchased it!

photo provided by Reviews and Other Stuffphoto provided by Reviews and Other Stuff

That night I purchased the mask turned out to be my weekly facial routine! So I went on and cleansed my skin with my clarisonic and my glamglow youth cleanse, then I used a exfoliating mask from the brand Pixi so it can renew my skin, so my skin can absorb all the goods the TATCHA mask can offer. Lastly I applied the creme mask on with a silicone brush. The mask itself has a very subtle floral scent that is barely noticeable but is there forsure. The texture is like a very thick and creamy moisturizer that has a very pretty vibrant lavender color. I was loving it at that point because it was so soft on the face and surprisingly easily to spread! I made sure I used the appropriate amount and followed the directions carefully.

Tatcha Violet‑C Radiance Mask (hit or miss?) -J.R. ARAQUELTatcha Violet‑C Radiance Mask (hit or miss?) -J.R. ARAQUEL

After 25 mins I rinsed the mask off and noticed my skin felt super soft and hydrated! Lastly I applied my moisturizer and went on with my night. Expecting no immediate results after one use I continued to use this mask 3x weekly for 1 month.

photo provided by Reviews and Other Stuffphoto provided by Reviews and Other Stuff

I wanted to love this product. I was just blinded by all the glory it got all over social media and the amazing claims it said it would bring. After continued use I saw no results and did not get the "brighter, more even toned skin" it said I would get. The only result I have to say I was loving was how hydrated my skin was feeling after continued use!

Tatcha Violet-C Mask Review by J.R. AraquelTatcha Violet-C Mask Review by J.R. Araquel

Overall this product was a MISS.

This was a little too gentle for my skin. Having high hopes was not good enough to get the product to work. I will definitely say I enjoyed the intense hydration and the eye candy packaging but I expected more just than that. Will definitely revisit this product again during the winter season because my skin is very dry and dull during that time. Hopefully all turns well!

-J.R. Araquel

*Comment down below on your thoughts on the mask! Love to see if this worked on many other people.*

I've wanted this so bad

I've wanted this so bad

Re: I've wanted this so bad

Get that sample at sephora! May just be that one thing you are missing in your routine!

Re: Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask (HIT or MISS?)

I didn't purchase full size but i tried out the deluxe sample using the promo code sometimes ago.  It is a MISS for me!  The packaging is gorgerous but that's about it for me.  It actually does less for me than the Laneige Sleep mask which is way cheaper.  At the same price range, i'd rather pick AmorePacific or GlamGlow.

Finally someone who agrees with me! I absolutely love my Pixi Nourishing Sleep mask has amazing overnight brightening ingredients! Anything GlamGlow is a must for me! In love with their Flashmud!

blackkitty2014 wrote:

I didn't purchase full size but i tried out the deluxe sample using the promo code sometimes ago.  It is a MISS for me!  The packaging is gorgerous but that's about it for me.  It actually does less for me than the Laneige Sleep mask which is way cheaper.  At the same price range, i'd rather pick AmorePacific or GlamGlow.

We have some Pixi fan on this board (i think).  Yes for Flashmud! and in case you havent already, i think you would enjoy this thread @JRAraquel

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Daily-Skincare-what-are-you-using/m-p/2343211

I LOVE PIXI!

I have been wanting to know the same thing. Before purchasing. Lol 😕 

Try it out! Go to sephora and ask for a sample! It may work for your skin!

Natmix wrote:

I have been wanting to know the same thing. Before purchasing. Lol 😕 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos5
  • Tatcha Violet‑C Radiance Mask (hit or miss?) -J.R. ARAQUEL
  • photo provided by Reviews and Other Stuff
  • Tatcha Violet‑C Radiance Mask (hit or miss?) -J.R. ARAQUEL
  • photo provided by Reviews and Other Stuff