Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Tatcha Real Results Challenge

nov skincare challange.JPG

Hello, friends!

We are thrilled that you’re partaking in the 7-day challenge for The Silk Canvas. This feather-light balm is made with real silk, which blurs pores and fine lines for smooth skin, either as a final skincare step or as a priming base for makeup. One of our favorite elements of The Silk Canvas is that not only does it make a perfect primer for makeup — it actually protects your skin from it clogging your pores.

90% of clients agree that the appearance of their skin texture is improved after using The Silk Canvas. We’d love to hear about your experience, and whether you enjoy the primer as much as we do! Please consider this space a sanctuary for you to ask any questions, leave feedback, and share your results after trying The Silk Canvas for yourself. We can’t wait to follow along in your journey as you test this skin-protecting, makeup-perfecting treasure.

Wishing you all the glow!

PROMO CODE: SILKSKIN

Re: Tatcha Real Results Challenge

I love your primer!  I’m in my late 40s, my daughter is 20 and we both swear by it!  I also tried your face mask for the first time over the weekend and I was very impressed by how it made my skin feel. I can’t wait to use the face mask again!!! 

@ConnieNJ Thank you so much for visiting our community page and for being a friend of Tatcha! We are honored to care for you skin!💜

RE: Tatcha Real Results Challenge

One of my ride or die primers now. It was hard to bite the bullet on that price point, but it was totally worth it! There is nothing quite like it and it makes every foundation I wear look flawless, even on days where my texture is acting up. This product is a life saver!

Re: RE: Tatcha Real Results Challenge

Thank you so much for your kind words, Makeupbymallory! Wishing you filtered finished skin!💜

Just wanted to say that the Silk Canvas is great even for people who don't much care for concealers or foundations. I can dab just a small amount onto a problem area like my chin or nose, and achieve a nice blurring effect to help reduce the visibility of blemishes without having to fuss around blending it in to match my skin tone or having to layer on other products. 

Thank you so much for your review and the honor of caring for your skin! We love when our friends share tips and trick for that perfect no makeup, makeup look! 💜

I definitely think “silk canvas” is the perfect name for it, it’s the best primer I have for prepping my face and getting it as smooth as possible before I layer on other products, which makes them look beautiful on the skin. One issue I did have though (and I’m curious if anyone has any tips for me regarding this) I feel like it doesn’t give me the best wear time out of my makeup. I’ve noticed the makeup rubs off of my chin fairly quickly when I use this primer. Not as quickly if I were to use no primer I suppose, but not much better. Using a setting spray like urban decay all nighter always helps, but sometimes that makes my face feel a bit tight. Open to any suggestions.

Thank you so much for your review and comment! As a quick tip, we recommend using a rice grain amount, press gently into the skin.  We hope this tip is helpful! 💜

I tried The Silk Canvas today for the first time. I love how smooth it feels and how it just melts onto the skin. I’m obsessed with your products.

Thank you so much for being a friend of Tatcha! We are honored to be obsession worthy!💜

I keep hearing & seeing so many good things from this brand! I think I'll need to take a plunge for myself. 

We cant wait for you to try our treasures!💜

Tatcha Real Results Challenge

@Tatcha I absolutely love your products!

Tatcha loves @lmaster!💜

@Tatcha I recently bought your Pearl and Silk Canvas and have been using both daily. Although at first I wasn't overly wowed, the more I use them the more I realize how much I like them and how well my makeup applies and wears over both of them. I'm now officially a true fan!

We are delighted you have found your perfect pre-makeup ritual! 💜

@Tatcha I’ve heard such lovely things about this product! Pores are one of my main skin concerns, and I am always looking for new additions to my skin care and makeup routine that can help minimize the look of them while preventing them from being clogged. I look forward to hopefully being able to try the 7 day challenge!

We are delighted you are taking the challenge! We look forward to caring for your skin!!💜

I love Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer 0.7 oz/ 20 git is one of the best primers I’ve tried. I sometimes wear it alone when I’m not wearing makeup and it makes my skin look almost like I have makeup on. I love the smooth texture and how it melts into my skin. It is so perfect!

Thank you for this beautiful review! We love being a part of your no makeup day!💜

20 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 76 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
  • nov skincare challange.JPG
testing