Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

✨Tatcha Hydrating Cleaner Vs Selfless by Hyram

I use to be in love with the Tatcha Hydrating Cleanser in the purple bottle. Its really soothing. However I have now tried The Selfless by Hyram Cleaner which is half the price and can honestly say it works better and has improved the look and feel of my skin. I am not an influencer just an ordinary customer. I paid for the products myself. 
i have noticed less acne and improved skin tone with the Hyram cleanser and its more simple. 

Honest Review. It amazes me how much  we pay for luxury in skin care. I did enjoy the sensation of the Tatcha Cleanser but I dont feel like I ‘ need’ it. 

Re: ✨Tatcha Hydrating Cleaner Vs Selfless by Hyram

Thank you for this post. It is worth a try. I use the same tatcha cleanser but I knew there had to be a less expensive option. I just hate trying out a bunch of new stuff to find one. I have a bathroom full of products that I try lol 

Glad you found something you like, @sarahfogel!! Make sure to leave a review on the product page so others can see it!! 

I should also mention I have dry skin which is why I used the Hydrating Cleanser from Tatcha and the Selfless by Hyram has never dried out my skin either. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing