From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Tatcha Balanced Pore Perfecting Water Gel ?????

Hey guys, i recently saw a youtuber (rawbeautykristi) use the Tatcha Water Gel, and i cant find it anywhere to buy.

I saw online that a very similar if not the same product have been discontinued, but thats years ago.

I would be suprised that she would have used an expired product.

Maybe Tatcha is testing it by giving it to influencers before to officialy sell it ?? 

Re: Tatcha Balanced Pore Perfecting Water Gel ?????

@Emy10 I think you might be referring to the Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer . Maybe she miswrote the name or they've changed it since she bought it.

@makeitup305 No, its not the water cream. Look it up on Google. 

Its strange, but maybe they will bring it back.

@Emy10 yes I see which one you mean. That's definitely been discontinued for a while. She might have had it as a backup and if it wasn't open it might have still been ok. If you're interested in this product The Water Cream might work well as a substitute, as they have a lot of similar ingredients from what I could tell. Moisturizers with Niacinamide can also help with pores.

I tried the water cream twice with the mini size jar.

It has a nice texture in the begining, kinda refreshing, but i didnt like the feel it left on my skin as it dried, and overtime i got itchy.

Also, i used to love the deep clean, but after a few weeks, again, my skin got itchy.

There's an ingredient that my skin didnt like.

I dont have a pore issue, but Tatcha products are so nice and have a Spa smell, so its sad that there's ingredients in them that dont work for my skin. 

@Emy10I know what you mean, I love the Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer scent. Have you tried the Premier Cru line from Caudalie? It's super nice and gives me that spa vibe also. They usually do sets for the holidays.

@makeitup305  those Tata Harper price lol

Ill still check it out im curious. 

@makeitup305  Kristi realised that the product expired 5 years ago 😂😂😂😂

@Emy10 that's hilarous lol I can't judge, though, I still use palettes that are way past their date.

@makeitup305 Well, she's a Youtuber and gets alot of PR, but idk... wed'think she would know it was old lol

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing