Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Tacha indigo night cream

I struggle with acne and super sensitive skin and this is the only cream that I’ve been able to find that doesn’t irritate my skin. I looked to see the price and ya… I need recommendations on face creams under $50 preferably that are good at moisturizing and giving you that glow and balance skin tone. Thanks! 

Re: Tacha indigo night cream

I would try to look into some K-beauty products which targeted acne/sensitive skins. Their prices are really affordable and seems to work so well. I have really oily skin and sensitive cheeks. I dont know if you’ve ever tried any line from Shiseido. Their products are good and gentle enough for my sensitive skin. Some ingredients (such as alcohol) might seems harsh for sensitive skin, so make sure you look into that before purchasing. Im recently using Shiseido Waso moisturizer ($36), and it worked so well. It doesnt have a major claims or do much besides keeping your skin hydrated, smooth, and of course glowy. If you’re just looking for a simple moisturizer then I’d give Waso try.

I prefer more rich @CookieGirl1 

@20tmb you probably will want to add some kind of specific treatment for the majority of your needs with evening skintone but I might suggest the SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Moisturizer for Skin Barrier 1.69 oz/ 50 mL , Farmacy 10% Niacinamide Night Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL, or the First Aid Beauty Firming Cream with Peptides, Niacinimide + Collagen 1.7 oz/ 50 mL.

@20tmb do you tend to like a more rich formula or one on the thinner side?

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing