Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

TONER HELP!!!

WHICH WOULD YOU RECOMMEND FRESH ROSE HYDRATION OR THE SON AND PARK BEAUTY WATER? AND CAN YOU TELL ME WHY YOU PERFER ONE OVER THE OTHER?

Tags:

Re: TONER HELP!!!

I've used both toners and prefer the beauty water. I liked the fresh toner as a nice, pampering step and loved the scent but didn't notice a difference on my skin and it contributed to break outs because of the fragrance. I really like the beauty water, I use it in the morning after splashing water on my face and it makes my skin feels clean and fresh. 

RE: TONER HELP!!!

I’ve never used Fresh but I do have Beauty Water and it’s incredible how good it works. I use it right after cleansing and it leaves my face super clean & removes so much extra gunk hidden on my face. I definitely recommend. My husband even uses it lol

Re: TONER HELP!!!

I haven't used the fresh toner, but I can say that I really enjoy the Son and Park beauty water because it helps my skin feel extra clean, tones it, and hydrates it before I continue onto my next step.

RE: TONER HELP!!!

Son and park hands down ! Fresh is to strong in the scent. Son and park is good for a little extra exfoliator. But very sensitive to the skin. Gets that little extra you always find with toner. Your skin feels so smooth. And it doesn't dry out your skin.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing