Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

TLC Sukari Babyfacial

Ok so my friend went state side and grabbed me a bottle of babyfacial so I used it last Sunday and did it for 20 mins like the instructions said and after I washed it off my face was burning so bad and super red. It hurt all night but by morning my face was super soft. So I’m a sucker for punishment so I tried it again. And burning again. I’m super bummed about it. It must just be to much for my skin. I already use TLC framboise and I’ve never had an issue with it. Is there another product similar I’ve been looking but I haven’t found something.  Any ideas?? 

Re: TLC Sukari Babyfacial

@eshoe  I think you’ve set me up with a great game plan! I have a few oil cleansers I need to use up. And I actually have Drunk Elephant F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL I’ve used it a few times and love it! I’m trying to use up my other products that I opened first! But I will definitely add this to my routine. As for the snail essence. I found it on amazon. So I will grab a bottle and add that ASAP!! Thank you so much for everything!! Im hoping my skin bounces back fairly quickly. 

I hope it helps get you off to a good start, @ather. I didn’t use exfoliants for a full month after that, just lots of hydrating masks. My skin needed it by then, too! 🤗 

@eshoe  I bet!! The only thing on my side is that it’s not a deep freeze here this week so my skin will get a break from the harsh weather! 

65 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 65 replies
  • 215 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos2
  • 20200224_204213.jpg
  • A8988171-EE08-4666-88A7-97319D782323.jpeg
testing