Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

THE INSIDE SCOOP: FIRST-EVER LOOK AT OUR NEXT PRODUCT

Youโ€™re hearing it first, BIC. Weโ€™re thrilled to share weโ€™ll be launching a 3rd product: Peace Out Puffy Eyes!

For those of you who struggle with dark circles, puffiness or texture in your under-eye area - we have the perfect solution for you! We have created Peace Out Puffy Eyes  to depuff and illuminate dark circles.

Here are a few more details on the product:

•      Made for all skin-types โ€“ even the most sensitive skin
  •      100% compostable
  •      Peta-certified and cruelty-free

Letโ€™s talk about ingredients. These under-eye patches contain passion fruit extract, betaine, and Peace Outโ€™s break-through ice-plant stem cellular technology to hydrate and illuminate your under-eye area in just 15 minutes.

These will be available exclusively online at Sephora.com starting 7/4 and at all Sephora US stores nationwide starting 8/8.

Whoโ€™s under-eyes could use some love? Comment below!

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 8.06.23 PM.png

THE INSIDE SCOOP: FIRST-EVER LOOK AT OUR NEXT PRODUCT

@PeaceOutSquad very excited to try this product. Who doesn't love a great eye mask๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: THE INSIDE SCOOP: FIRST-EVER LOOK AT OUR NEXT PRODUCT

Ohhh, sounds amazing.  I would love to try them--I love eye masks!

@PeaceOutSquad Canโ€™t wait to try! I definitely have some pretty major dark circles  and puffiness!

@PrettyPaint Yes you will love this then!! The slight cooling sensation is absolutely amazing too ๐Ÿ˜˜โœŒ๐Ÿป 

It sounds l8ke my kind of product. I love under eye patches to help with my eye bags @PeaceOutSquad and I am up to try your version. I hope these are coming at Sephora Canada as well ๐Ÿคž

@fatimamummy Thank you so much for the support!! Unfortunately they are not available at this time in Canada. It's top of mind for us (we love Canada!) and will keep you guys posted as soon as it's available there. โœŒ๐Ÿป

Oh, how neat @PeaceOutSquad! I love under eye patches so I can keep some in the fridge easily so that theyโ€™re nice and cooling when I put them on. Will these be available at Sephora.ca as well either now or later on? 

@lachaton sounds like you love under-eye patches as much as us! ๐Ÿ˜˜โœŒ๐ŸปWe're not at the moment, but we're working on it internally since we LOVE Canada and really would like to be there. We will be sure to keep the BIC community updated!

I'm also looking forward to trying this out @PeaceOutSquad - I've yet to find a product that really makes much of a difference on my under eye bags.

Yes! The ice plant stem cells in here are a game-changer - they really help target puffiness and dark circles. Excited for you to try! ๐Ÿ˜˜ โœŒ๐Ÿป

I'm always on the lookout for good eye masks / patches @PeaceOutSquad.  I'll be on the lookout when these hit the market, to give them a test run!

@RachFace2921 perfect we can't wait!! โœŒ๐Ÿป

@PeaceOutSquad  Sounds like a miracle to me!  I really need something like that.  

@Ispend2much6 Yes! And the best part is you see results in just 15 minutes. ๐Ÿ˜ Our favorite ways to wear them are in the morning as you do your eyeshadow and brows, and then when you take them off you can go straight into your concealer and they act as the perfect under-eye primer! 

@PeaceOutSquad,

Yay!  Great idea!   I want to try them now!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes! You'll have to be the 1st one to get your hands on them starting 7/4 ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜ can't wait for you babe!

๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–‘ Can't wait to try these! 

@mganeshaly We can't wait for you, either!!  โœŒ๐ŸปThanks for the support babe!

What is the cost @PeaceOutSquad? This looks like a product that would be good for my aging eyes.

@Loretta55 $25.00 for 6 pairs per box โœŒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ can't wait for you to try!

Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 112 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos1
  • Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 8.06.23 PM.png
testing