Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

THANK YOU BIC, Drunk Elephant, IT Cosmetics, and Tatcha

In addition to receiving the Origins masks today, this was also waiting for me when I got home. It felt like Christmas! This is my first time getting any gratis, and Sephora really went all out. Thank you @KatieBT!

The letter says my box is personalized for oily combination, or acne-prone skin. The box included Drunk Elephant C-Tango Eye Cream, Tatcha Silk Canvas Primer, and two shades of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout Concealer, Light and Fair. I am excited to try everything out and let you guys know! 

IMG_1731.JPGIMG_1733.JPGIMG_1735.JPG

Re: THANK YOU BIC, Drunk Elephant, IT Cosmetics, and Tatcha

Thanks for your reviews, @skcfan!  I'm excited to hear good things about the Tatcha primer.  I find most eye creams don't work for me during the day.  I tend to only wear them at night.

@curlychiquita I sometimes use Clinique pep start eye cream during the day. It’s pretty lightweight and seems to play well with the rest of my makeup.

Thanks, @skcfan!  I'll look it up!

Thanks for the reviews, @skcfan! The Tatcha primer sounds like it's definitely worth trying out! 

RE: Re: THANK YOU BIC, Drunk Elephant, IT Cosmetics, and Tatcha

Glad to know that Tatcha may be a primer for you @skcfan! I love seeing a difference in (skincare and) makeup application after trying a new product. Hopefully, it ends up being something you like long term. Also, your thoughts about C-Tango are helpful. It’s always tricky at the beginning because so many factors come into play as your mentioned. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to your updates... maybe, C-Tango will give you a different experience soon

I'd also like to extend a great big thank you to Sephora, BIC, Drunk Elephant, IT Cosmetics and Tatcha for the gratis I received.  It was super thoughtful and generous.  I am so fortunate.  I'm looking forward to exploring all the products and sharing my impressions with you all 🙂

Image result for hearts gif

Congratulations, @greeneyedgirl107!

Congrats to you, @greeneyedgirl107!!

Congrats @greeneyedgirl107!! 🎉

Congrats @greeneyedgirl107!!!

Congratulations on receiving gratis @skcfan! 😍 Have fun trying out these new products, they look amazing! 

Whoop whoop!!! Joining the club 🙂 Thank you to @KatieBT, Sephora, Dr. Jart, FAB, and Drunk Elephant for this lovely gratis! Heading out of town for most of next week to somewhere that ISN'T currently snowing so I'm excited to try out the FAB! All these SPF products make me so hopeful for warmer weather, even as it snows right outside my window 🙂

IMG_20180406_123500-01.jpeg

LOVE Drunk Elephant (hello Beste Cleanser!) though I'm a bit reactive to vitamin C...I'm selfishly hoping this works for me otherwise, my sister's going to be getting a lovely gift. She swears by the DE C-Firm Day Serum and I bet this will be a perfect complement 🙂 

Also love and own the Dr. Jart. A little goes a long way so I think my current jar might last me forever, but I'm so glad Sephora is sending this out for more people to try! It's a weird color in the jar, but once it goes on, it blends out and morphs into a neutral beige tint. I've actually used this in place of tinted moisturizer as a stand alone tint when I'm winter pale (it's too light for my summer shade) and it layers beautifully under concealer to help cancel out my stubborn red spots. I've always got slightly reddish/rosy cheeks, especially in the winter,so Dr. Jart has been to my go to cancel that all out. The texture is quite thick, so I warm it up on the back of my hand and I'll occasionally thin it out with some facial oil if my skin is especially chapped. 

@MissPuff Congratulations on receiving gratis from Sephora! Enjoy your goodies!

Yay! Congrats on receiving this amazing gratis, @MissPuff!

So exciting @MissPuff!! Congratulations!!💫🎉 This is the skincare jackpot 😍

Congratulations, @MissPuff!

Congrats @MissPuff!

Congrats @MissPuff!! ❤️

Congrats to you, @skcfan! I look forward to seeing what you think of everything!

Congrats @skcfan and @txcatx! Excited to hear your thoughts 🙂 and yay for polka-dots!

congrats to you both!!

Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • IMG_1731.JPG
  • IMG_1733.JPG
  • IMG_1735.JPG
  • 508CF69B-D83E-492A-A9D9-59B6A6CB8010.jpeg
  • IMG_20180406_123500-01.jpeg
testing