Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

THANK YOU BIC, Drunk Elephant, IT Cosmetics, and Tatcha

In addition to receiving the Origins masks today, this was also waiting for me when I got home. It felt like Christmas! This is my first time getting any gratis, and Sephora really went all out. Thank you @KatieBT!

The letter says my box is personalized for oily combination, or acne-prone skin. The box included Drunk Elephant C-Tango Eye Cream, Tatcha Silk Canvas Primer, and two shades of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout Concealer, Light and Fair. I am excited to try everything out and let you guys know! 

IMG_1731.JPGIMG_1733.JPGIMG_1735.JPG

Re: THANK YOU BIC, Drunk Elephant, IT Cosmetics, and Tatcha

Congrat @skcfan!!! Enjoy your wonderful gratis and please report back.  I'm curious about the DE eye cream and Tacha primer. 🙂

That's so cool @skcfan.  What an awesome surprise! I'm living vicariously 😃

Let us know what you think after you've had a chance to play.

RE: THANK YOU BIC, Drunk Elephant, IT Cosmetics, and Tatcha

Oh la la @skcfan !! I am even envious about how they wrapped your products! Congratulations!! It is truly worth saying that although many (including myself) have had complaints about Sephora for one reason or another, the company’s generosity and attention to making consumers happy and thanking them should be noted. Congrats again and please tell all about C-Tangoooo!

@skcfan What an amazing gratis package! Congrats on being selected👍🏻👍🏻So many new and interesting products. Looking forward to the reviews especially on the Tatcha Primer😍😍

Congrats @skcfan!! 😄 I am looking forward to reading your thoughts later about the products, especially the Tatcha!

Thanks @angel7594 @katkapivarci!I think I'm most excited to try the Tatcha primer. I plan on testing it out tomorrow to see how it fares with my makeup. 

Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • IMG_1731.JPG
  • IMG_1733.JPG
  • IMG_1735.JPG
  • 508CF69B-D83E-492A-A9D9-59B6A6CB8010.jpeg
  • IMG_20180406_123500-01.jpeg
testing