Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Superberry hydrate and glow dream mask question

Hi! Does anyone know if it is okay to not wash your face after wearing the overnight Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 ml ? The consistency of this mask seems a lot more like a cream than a mask. Is there a reason why I should wash it off my face the next morning? Also is there a reason other than looking oily, why I shouldn’t wear this product in the daytime? I have very dry skin so honestly I don’t even look that oily with it on. I am wondering if I could use this product more as a moisturizer and not wash my face after using it? 

Re: Superberry hydrate and glow dream mask question

@jending I've used this as a moisturizer sometimes to be honest, it's been fine.

@jending  I’ve used it as a night and daytime moisturizer. I usually just rinse my face with warm water in the mornings unless I use retinol, then I will use a cleanser.

@jending I would test it out and see what works for you.  I never wash it off in the morning but that's just me.  I don't really wear makeup.  It could be a moisturizer if your skin can tolerate it.

@jending I used it as my nighttime moisturizer ALLLLLL last Winter and even into Spring and loved it.  There's no reason why you can't use it as a nighttime or daytime moisturizer if it works well for your skin.  You asked about not washing it off in the morning; are you using other skincare underneath?  Let me explain/give you an example: I use either a retinol or a AHA/BHA product every night under my moisturizer and therefore it's best to wash that off in the morning since those products can cause sun sensitivity and are better for use at night rather than during the day.  Does that sort of make sense?

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing