Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Sunscreen

Help! Every drugstore face sunscreen makes me break out. I need an SPF to go under my foundation. I have a tinted moisturizer with SPF but I want a sunscreen to put underneath my foundation without SPF.

RE: Sunscreen

I love Perricone MD photo plasma moisturizer spf 30

I have that problem too and EltaMD UV Broad Spectrum Clear SPF 46 is best for me under my makeup in mild or warm weather. It dries matte. In dry, cold weather I switch to UV Facial Broad Spectrum SPF 30 since it’s more moisturizing. Both are physical sunblocks yet doesn’t leave a whitish cast on my skin.

Where can I find this? I can’t find it on Sephora’s website. Thanks!

Re: Sunscreen

I've had good luck with Avene, MDSolarSciences, and Coola. 

Re: Sunscreen

@NoraKS If you have oily skin, I suggest Cane+Austin Prime and Protect. It’s a mattifying, smoothing, tinted primer that also contains SPF 50. I sunscreen is the one thing I’ve always been sensitive to and this works wonders. It’s my Holy Grail primer! I highly recommend it. 

Neogen makes a really great sunscreen for sensitive skin, and still allows for a flawless makeup application.

I’ve been wanting to try this so I’m glad to hear you like it!

Hi. I am wondering if you have ever tried La Posay Roche. Their line is for sensitive skin. I have used their sunscreen, tinted and not tinted, and will repurchase again. I hope your skin reacts positively to it if you end up trying it!
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing