Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Sunday Riley Good Genes or Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum?

I am planning to purchase a skincare serum. Right now I am confused between Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment 1.7 oz / 50 ml and CAUDALIE - Vinoperfect Anti Dark Spot Serum My age is 28. My skincare issues are mainly dullness and light acne scars. Also dark circles as well. I am looking for a serum that will help with the dullness of skin, and help in brightening and even toning the face.

I have tested both products. With Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment 1.7 oz / 50 ml, I found that fine lines diminished immediately and also helped in concealing under eye dark circles as well. Acne marks also lessened.

My issue with this serum is that the results are not consistent and also it smells pungent. Also, I felt that if the serum was not used regularly, it made my face look even duller.

I also tested CAUDALIE - Vinoperfect Anti Dark Spot Serum. The positives of the serum are I did feel the brightening and acne scars reduced as well. It does smell good and also has a Cleanatsephora tag. The serum is very sticky though and results were not that noticeable as I found using Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment 1.7 oz / 50 ml

Could you kindly suggest which one I should go for? Both cost almost the same. Open to other suggestions as well. Thank you.

Re: Sunday Riley Good Genes or Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum?

I've used both. Caudalie didn't do anything for me in terms of acne fading, but it's a very moisturizing serum. Good genes on the other hand, helped with fading some of my acne scars. So I'd say go with good genes. 

Re: Sunday Riley Good Genes or Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum?

@Radha1592 

I find Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment 1.7 oz / 50 ml smells like lemon grass 🤷🏼‍♀️ I love GG, however dark spots are not an issue for me. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing