Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Sun safety kit 2022

Does anyone know when the 2022 sun safety kit is coming out? I check everyday but it doesn’t even give me the option to get a notification when it’s in stock

Re: Sun safety kit 2022

I ordered the Sun Safety Kit online earlier today on the Sephora website, and I already received a shipping confirmation that it should be arriving on Friday. However, when I searched the website again to provide a link to the kit now, it no longer is coming up on the website via search. But as others have responded, there is a 2022 Sun Safety Kit that retails for 39.99. I'm excited Sephora brought the kit back again this year!

Hoping this link clicking through the product on my orders works so others can find it and order online: https://www.sephora.com/product/sun-safety-kit-P500006?icid2=restock_past_purchases:p500006:product

Just bought a couple of kits at Sephora at the Grove in Los Angeles, CA. The kits shown in the image below were already set out.

It’s in stores!! Just still don’t see it on the app

Found on Reddit ! 

25C9C37B-7098-4061-BEE6-1748C47C6CCF.jpeg

I have been obsessing too. I usually got mine in March/April and I always worry they will sell out before I see it. Hopefully, it will be back!!! Checking in every day!!

I’m wondering the same thing. I’ve bought them during the Spring sale in years past.

It came out March 23rd for spring 2021. I am on the lookout 👀 too! Hopefully soon! I always find something I fall in love with and continue to buy full size. 

I just chatted with a rep on the Sephora site that said it might be coming back this year. "No word from corporate" ughhhh

In the past couple years, it’s been available around April.

No... I did the little "chat with a beauty expert" thing last week, just to ask when it's coming out..  Her response was, "Usually in May or June"...  but, it has come out earlier than that, I can remember in the past..So, we all just have to keep checking, daily, so as not to miss it I guess

I’m wondering too! It seems like it usually comes out a little later, but I never know when, exactly, and I’ve missed it a few times …

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 39 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
  • 25C9C37B-7098-4061-BEE6-1748C47C6CCF.jpeg
testing