cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Sun safety kit 2021

Hey guys

Ive been searching for the 2021 sun safety kit EVERYWHERE, but it’s been sold out everywhere, and it’s no longer searchable on the Sephora app 😞 does anyone know when or if it’s coming back in stock. 

Re: Sun safety kit 2021

Last year, the kit was available until the Fall. I signed up to be emailed for stock. I received an email about an hour ago, but when I clicked, it said -Sorry, we couldn’t find a match for “productnotcarried”

Um... what? Why is there not a product page for this just showing out of stock?

I also find this bizarre. I only recently signed up to be notified when it was back in stock (last week, I think?) and obviously the product page still existed, just said OOS. I got an e-mail notification about 6 hours ago (2am EST) and now the product page doesn't even exist. I wonder if there was a glitch when they removed it from the database.

I’m still holding out that they will restock one time, thank you guys for the info though!

@skincareRN23 the yearly Sun Safety kits are really coveted (I love them!) and tend to sell out quickly. The first year I learned of them, I waffled and lost out on purchasing. Made sure to get it right away the next year.

@skincareRN23 @It was restocked online on Friday but sold out quickly. Maybe you can call your local store and they can do a search for who has it in stock near you. 

Hi @skincareRN23 ,

I'm so sorry this went OOS fairly quickly. Once it' s gone, I don't think it ever gets back in stock😔.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing