Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Suggestions for eye cream or serum

Hi, I’ve been searching for finding a brand or product like eye cream for wrinkles and dark circles and dry, I don’t know which one is the best one and which should I buy, can you help me to find the best one? Which one you suggest?

and sorry about my English if I have mistakes.

Re: Suggestions for eye cream or serum

I've tried a lot of eye creams, but I find that Farmacy Dew It All Total Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  works really well for hydrating my dry, sensitive eyes, and I always go back to it. For anti-aging, I like Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum  at night--it's a favorite around here, and it's a great product. 

Thank you so much☺️

Some eye creams I’ve been enjoying lately are Ole Henriksen banana bright eye cream for daytime, it really brightens your eyes and applies well under makeup. OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème 

for nighttime I like Glow Recipe’s avocado melt retinol eye cream and the Biossance squalene and marine algae eye cream. 
Glow Recipe Avocado Fine Line Eye Cream with Retinol 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL 

Thank you so much I will try them☺️

Tatcha is a nice high end eye cream. A more affordable eye cream is Cetaphil.

Thank you so much

Eye creams and moisturizers are the same thing so get a good moisturizer and put it under your eyes, otherwise the The INKEY List Caffeine De-puffing + Dark Circle Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL is amazing

Thank you so much☺️, about using moisturizers under eye, I don’t think it’s good, I don’t know exactly why but a doctor told me to not do that.

While they are similar; eye creams and moisturizers aren’t the same. It’s usually down to the active ingredients and what you are wanting the creams to do. For under the eyes, you need something hydrating and sometimes more so than the moisturizer you use depending on your skin type. 

Try the first aid beauty eye cream. 

Thank you so much, I heard that one is good but also I heard that it doesn’t work, it’s just the color that it have, you think it works, but when you wash it and in long time using it doesn’t have effect.

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing